When did the brotherhood stop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Bownanza used to be portrayed (fairly or not) as somewhat of a party or even "drunk fest". Most of the younger "party" crowd now have wives, kids and responsibilities beyond a weekend of drunkenness. Honestly, while I'd prefer to have increased attendance, getting away from Bownanza being viewed or portrayed as a drunk fest was intentional, and has created less potential for problems than we had when there were 600 people there.
    I'm not sure if I should be offended, ashamed, proud, or just sad....

It was an admittedly un-sustainable pace...

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Hey! This is a brotherhood thread. What are you doing here?
      : )

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
        : )
        Lmao! That's awesome!

Comment

Its like most social media sights, if you aren't part of the "GROUP" you get attached on every post.

I've got better things to do. Y'all can waste your life how ever you choose.

I'm not dogging TBH, just some of the ones who are able to post horrible remarks.

I choose to not post much because of it.

Let the bashing begin!! I'll check back in a week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
            Its like most social media sights, if you aren't part of the "GROUP" you get attached on every post.

I've got better things to do. Y'all can waste your life how ever you choose.

I'm not dogging TBH, just some of the ones who are able to post horrible remarks.

I choose to not post much because of it.

Let the bashing begin!! I'll check back in a week or so.
            I don't think that means what you think it does... nor does anything you've said have anything to do with the original post but we understand you're just looking for another way to bash the people you dont like...
            Seriously though what's been posted to/about you that's so terrible? Most of it that I've ever seen has been jokes, which if you can't take a joke, that's on you... there is no "group." What you mistake as a "group" or "clique" as others have said are people who actually are friends in real life, do things together outside of TBH and likewise give each other a jokingly hard time because of it...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
              I don't think that means what you think it does... nor does anything you've said have anything to do with the original post but we understand you're just looking for another way to bash the people you dont like...
              Seriously though what's been posted to/about you that's so terrible? Most of it that I've ever seen has been jokes, which if you can't take a joke, that's on you... there is no "group." What you mistake as a "group" or "clique" as others have said are people who actually are friends in real life, do things together outside of TBH and likewise give each other a jokingly hard time because of it...
              Oh, he's caught some grief in times past, but it was all self induced.

I wonder how his neighbors pool is doing?

Comment

Oh, he's caught some grief in times past, but it was all self induced.

I wonder how his neighbors pool is doing?
                You will have to wait a week or so for the answer. [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sjaaaz View Post
                  You will have to wait a week or so for the answer. [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have not been on here very long compared to most but I feel like this site is a good group of people. All the folks that I have dealt with have been awesome.

As mentioned before, the few people that folks are having bad experiences with or ruining the brotherhood goes back to the law of averages. Text book says that you are going to have a problem with 2% of the people which was a small number of folks on this website many years back but now with the # of members they have now it is a pretty large #.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
                      Here, we're all attached by this thing called bowhunting! Welcome to the "GROUP!"
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Oh, he's caught some grief in times past,
                        As have I... haven't we all?

Comment

Hmmmmm?

Comment

I was with you until you call me a snowflake!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              Here, we're all attached by this thing called bowhunting! Welcome to the "GROUP!"
                              Not sure some on here even own a bow. But I guess that's alright too.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

If your TBH “brotherhood” has stopped, it’s because you chose to make it stop. There’s infinite opportunity now as has been in the past. You choose.

Comment

Working...
                                X