Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stoners

Well, not what you are thinking.

Schools nationwide are debating President Trump’s call to arm teachers and security guards with guns – while one Pennsylvania school is getting attention for its last line of defense.

Somebody has been watching too much TV.

But in the absence of anything else, I guess it is something.

Man how things have changed. We were told NOT to throw rocks at school, but we carried guns in our trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Man how things have changed. We were told NOT to throw rocks at school, but we carried guns in our trucks.
      True. But we did a lot of things back then that would end us up in jail now.

Comment

Always had a rifle or shotgun in the truck/car where ever I went. After school I dove hunted in a pasture next to an elementary school.

If the student has a CHL they should be allowed to carry.
        Last edited by Thumper; 03-23-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

I mean people must see the irony in all of this right? You're not allowed to have weapons but here's a pail of stones to kill somebody with.

Comment

Lol. This thread topic had me thinking of something totally different.

But, as for the topic at hand....a bucket full of rocks and a bunch of teenage boys will not end well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rocks that could work.

Training every Wednesday after school behind the ROTC building.
              Attached Files

Comment

This dude that did this is a moron and has no idea about anything closely related to protecting our students.

Yea rocks are going to stop a person with a weapon! Typical liberal snowflake response from someone that is training or directing the children to take their place to get their participation ribbons.

Comment

Wow........so this guy is basically saying “ yeah we have a need to protect ourselves from active shooters so here is a bucket of rocks” ?????
                  How can he have an understanding of a need to protect yourself but not have a clue that rock never beats gun. “ we want you to stand and fight for your life but we’re giving a weapon you could never win with”. pure stupidity. I don’t know what else to say.

One of the comments on the news story said:
                  I wonder if these are high capacity buckets i’m Still laughing

Comment

I’d just like to clarify it’s not just a guy. . .

ITS THE DAM SUPERINTENDENT!!!!!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

The more I think about it the sillier it gets. They

Comment

No, this thread ain't exactly what I thought it was going to be about when I opened it.
                        I supposed that maybe I was getting called out or something like that.

But throwing rocks did work out pretty well for Janey and Roscoe in "Lonesome Dove".
                        Until Blue Duck came along, that is.

Bob Lee

Comment

Bringing rocks to a gun fight. That's a new one.

Comment

This quotation is from the article:

“Obviously a rock against a gun isn’t a fair fight, but it’s better than nothing,” he said, adding, “I’m not sure why some people feel that it’s more appropriate to be a stationary target under a desk in a classroom rather than be empowered to defend yourself and provide a response to deter the entry of an armed intruder into their classroom.”

Obviously a gun would be a better choice than a rock. But, guns are not going to be allowed in the hands of high school students. At least this official sees the benefit of fighting back, instead of cowering under a desk, passively waiting to be shot. But, his stance doesn't fit the agenda of the liberal educator: Don't stand up for yourself, don't fight back, put your fate entirely in the hands of big brother.

Comment

Got sent to the office for throwing paper balls. Rocks in the classroom would've gotten me kicked out

Comment

Working...
                              X