Lone Star Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chongo View Post
    I've just started watching the show and am really enjoying it. The GW's sure seem pretty lenient though. Just last night, the crab guy, didn't get a ticket for the pot or taken to jail, and now he has a warrant. The couple with the undersized fish, he could have written the man 4 tickets, instead only wrote 2 or 3. These are just the most recent examples. It seems like on every episode, the GW are giving offenders breaks left and right.

Also, why are the shows so heavy on east and gulf areas of Texas? I've only seen maybe 3 or 4 clips of anything west of Austin.
    I agree that the Texas boys are way nicer than the guys on Northwoods Law. They hammer them for everything. As far as the areas they show, I would guess the other game wardens don't want to be on tv. I know I wouldn't if I were them.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
      I agree that the Texas boys are way nicer than the guys on Northwoods Law. They hammer them for everything. As far as the areas they show, I would guess the other game wardens don't want to be on tv. I know I wouldn't if I were them.
      The Northwoods guys amaze me and some of their laws are outrageous. Makes me glad I'm from Texas.

Comment

What was the deal with the spinning rod on North woods law?

Comment

I really enjoy that show.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
            What was the deal with the spinning rod on North woods law?
            Certain portions of the streams and rivers are fly only. Spinning is not sporting according to them.

Comment

Good friend from college is a GW and he told me he just goes the other way when the camera crews come out. I did enjoy reading a story of his on Field Notes though.

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
                Good friend from college is a GW and he told me he just goes the other way when the camera crews come out. I did enjoy reading a story of his on Field Notes though.
                I don't blame him one bit.

Comment

I spent many days at the dam of the Colorado in bay City when I was younger. I like seeing them here locally.

Comment

Lone Star Law

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                    Love that show. My daughter loves it too. One of the few shows we can all sit and watch together on a Sunday evening.

We usually catch North Woods Law that comes on before it. Them folks got some weird laws up there.

Yes they do. I like the show, but it bothers me that they are telling the whole country what is “ethical” when it comes to bait in New Hampshire. And from this weeks episode, it blew my mind that they have laws on what kind of fishing rod you can use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by bloodstick; 03-19-2018, 10:06 AM.

Comment

LOL....that was hilarious for sure!!

Comment

Certain portions of the streams and rivers are fly only. Spinning is not sporting according to them.
                        Oh boy... ROFL

Comment

Def one of the funnier moments on the show to date!

Comment

All the ones I know want nothing to do with being on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                              I spent many days at the dam of the Colorado in bay City when I was younger. I like seeing them here locally.

Local feed store even got a little advertisement out of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder exactly how that law is worded....what about using a spinning rod with a clear bubble with a fly attached to a trailer??? I used this quite a bit in Colorado,thought I was being legal but no one ever checked me.

Comment

Working...
                                X