Best Cell Booster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Cell Booster?

I need advice on the best booster for all carriers, I don't know a ton about them other than the price can get pretty steep. What has the GS had luck with?

We are down in a bit of a valley, 3 miles as the crow flies from Medina and ATT, Verizon, and Sprint have full LTE on portions of our place.

I bought an AT&T 3G kit on Amazon for $115.00
    What I learned in trying it on my place...
    I get occasional 4g where I was trying to set it up so the phone didn't seem to care that I was boosting 3g

I'll ship it to your for $50 if you want to give it a shot.

Comment

This unit has been flawless. Need 4G to boost LTE...All carriers

Last edited by Smart; 01-03-2018, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
        I bought an AT&T 3G kit on Amazon for $115.00
        What I learned in trying it on my place...
        I get occasional 4g where I was trying to set it up so the phone didn't seem to care that I was boosting 3g

I'll ship it to your for $50 if you want to give it a shot.
        Thank you for the offer! We have an ATT one at the cabin right now and I am the only one out of the group that has ATT I get decent 4G service with it being a directional antenna and not omni directional.

Comment

Forgot to mention.....that when I bought the one above it was the only one available for a decent sized building. They have since come out with one that is like 1800 sq foot and is considerably cheaper. So depending on what you need it for space wise, it could be a better fit. Also I bought it on Ebay.....seller's name is creekle. He has new and refurbs...

They also make a 12 volt cradle for an individual phone if you want to go the cheap route. I have one in my best blind that is in a hole and it works well too.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Forgot to mention.....that when I bought the one above it was the only one available for a decent sized building. They have since come out with one that is like 1800 sq foot and is considerably cheaper. So depending on what you need it for space wise, it could be a better fit. Also I bought it on Ebay.....seller's name is creekle. He has new and refurbs...

They also make a 12 volt cradle for an individual phone if you want to go the cheap route. I have one in my best blind that is in a hole and it works well too.
            Awesome, thanks for the info, I will check it out

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettH View Post
              Awesome, thanks for the info, I will check it out
              Sure thing....btw WeBoost is the brand. They fall under the Wilson family of boooster

Comment

Just put one in my shop. Works well. Several kits and antennas to choose from. Order direct from the company to see full line of products to fit your needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Surecall

Comment

We put this one in our lease house and it has been a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                      We put this one in our lease house and it has been a beast.

https://www.weboost.com/products/connect-4gx

One upper!..... Glad yall got it figured out Jr..

Comment

Its not as much the Booster as its the Antenna. Each carrier uses Different Frequencies

I use a WeBoost the ATT antenna is like 980 mhz and the Verizon needs 2100 mhz

WeBoost Customer service is awesome, they gave me this info....also they suggest a "Yagi" style Antenna. I went from zero service at camp to where now I can get Data. FYI closest service was 5 miles plus for me. I used a 30ft Pole for Antenna
                        Last edited by blntrey3; 01-03-2018, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          One upper!..... Glad yall got it figured out Jr..
                          We figured we would go all out.

Comment

Anyone have one in their truck?

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
                              Its not as much the Booster as its the Antenna. Each carrier uses Different Frequencies

I use a WeBoost the ATT antenna is like 980 mhz and the Verizon needs 2100 mhz

WeBoost Customer service is awesome, they gave me this info....also they suggest a "Yagi" style Antenna. I went from zero service at camp to where now I can get Data. FYI closest service was 5 miles plus for me. I used a 30ft Pole for Antenna
                              good info, thank you! I wonder if I can get away with a new antenna... I will contact Weboost and see what they have to say

Comment

Working...
                              X