No announcement yet.

Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was running late as stated. Launched boat and hauled ***. Hung stand... realized I forgot bow... just got seated. Hope I didn't screw up too bad

Comment

Originally posted by Ispdnxs View Post
      Did you find your deer?
      It was actually a friend that shot at it, but no. He wasn't even sure if he actually hit it, and we couldn't find blood so I am really hoping he didn't. I think he misjudged the distance. Thanks for asking though.

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
        Was running late as stated. Launched boat and hauled ***. Hung stand... realized I forgot bow... just got seated. Hope I didn't screw up too bad

Lol! That’s a pretty important piece to take with ya!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Morning was a bust... back on stand in the rain... with bow

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
            Lol! That’s a pretty important piece to take with ya!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Yea... I was in a rush, and new to the boat in life. I had a lot to do when I got to the ramp prepping boat, loading stand, corn, changing to hunt clothes, etc.. everything was in bed of truck but bow was in backseat. Just a total amature move. Was a beautiful boat ride in the sunrise tho.

Comment

Me and brothers in stands as well.....

Comment

In my stand this morning. Walked past a yote bedded down on the way in this morning. Then had 2 bobcats walk through corn about 20 minutes ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	17CAC152-D5D0-41F0-B81C-E7E83D981DD2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	24523074

Comment

Just had a pig come in and take one bite of corn and leave. No shot and he only stayed for a few seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
                    Yea... I was in a rush, and new to the boat in life. I had a lot to do when I got to the ramp prepping boat, loading stand, corn, changing to hunt clothes, etc.. everything was in bed of truck but bow was in backseat. Just a total amature move. Was a beautiful boat ride in the sunrise tho.
                    Wouldn't be the first time a Whitney hunter did that. No need to ask how I know.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Got my new to me boat in the water yesterday just have to fix a few things . The nav lights aren't working,trolling motor connections and add some holddowns for the tank and battery.

Comment

Whad ya get Storm?

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

My brother killed the last deer at Whitney this week. Nothing left but hogs and squirrels
                          Attached Files

Comment

Had a doe and babies come in at 730. Tried to get a shot on momma but she saw me draw and headed for cover while the little ones ate. That's all the action for today.expected to see more. Gonna sit it out another hour or so and call it a day.

Comment

Dang! Nice buck, congrats to your brother

Comment

Congrats to your brother on a really nice buck!

Comment

Working...
                                X