cattle guard price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cattle guard price?

I've got no idea... any ballpark price on a cattle guard? Materials and installation.

Cant quite remember, but I want to say around $1500 for a 16’ cattleguard with a bar gate and around $500-$700 to install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Around $800-$1000 at westhoff tx at Chingos of Pipe

Comment

A lot can do with what kind you're putting in. Is it just going to set on dirt in a hole or is it concrete framed in?

Comment

It just depends...

Comment

About $100 per linear ft,

Comment

$100 per foot is a good rule of thumb.

Comment

Call the place on the corner of 82 in Muenster. I forgot the name but that’s what we have here. Sits on concrete.

Comment

I priced 16' with concrete sills last summer and want to say it was $1100 on the cattle guard and another $4-500 on the concrete sills.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                    Call the place on the corner of 82 in Muenster. I forgot the name but that’s what we have here. Sits on concrete.
                    Flushe Enterprise

Comment

Lots of variation in quality of the build (type of materials) and if it is concrete footed etc. A really good long term type cattleguard will be more in the 2500 range. Really depends on what kind of weights and traffic load will be going over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the info. Way too soon to tell, just fishing for ideas.

Comment

I pay mine hourly, but they get healthcare and vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by LOC4L View Post
                            Didn't Obama get raises for all the cattle guards on BLM land?

Comment

Originally posted by LOC4L View Post
                              Hahaha!

Appreciate this thread. I am in some serious rock and prefer a concrete frame above ground.

Comment

Working...
                              X