Any bowyers in the Sugar Land area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any bowyers in the Sugar Land area?

Any bowyers out there in the Sugar Land Texas area that might be willing to help me try and build a bow without having to buy/make all of the stuff required? I know it is a long shot.

If you don't have any luck in that area we will help out. We are in spicewood.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      If you don't have any luck in that area we will help out. We are in spicewood.
      Thanks you Deb. I have always wanted to try building one it without having to build make buy things that I might never use again. I am thinking a laminate bow, but I am open to other options.

Comment

Pm Selfbowman if you want any questions answered. He does not do much with laminated bows, but ya never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
          Pm Selfbowman if you want any questions answered. He does not do much with laminated bows, but ya never know.
          Part of the problem is I don't even know the right questions to ask right now. I am looking for somebody to help me learn if there is anybody near me.

Comment

Originally posted by chester12 View Post
            Any bowyers out there in the Sugar Land Texas area that might be willing to help me try and build a bow without having to buy/make all of the stuff required? I know it is a long shot.
            Look up Billy Leach at Leach Custom bows. He is in Santa Fe I believe. He may be able to help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
              Look up Billy Leach at Leach Custom bows. He is in Santa Fe I believe. He may be able to help you out.
              Billy is in Texas City.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBSTER View Post
                Billy is in Texas City.
                I stand corrected then. Dang Game Wardens always have to be right.

Comment

Working...
                X