No announcement yet.

2013 weaver invitational !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a little over a week away. Planning in getting there pretty early Saturday.

Comment

Come on . Sat. Night will have music by Bob and who ever else wants to get in .
      Plenty of games during the day and don't forget the jackpot
      Rounds. All on Sat.

Comment

Been doing some fletching today getting ready!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381536914.371859.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	24253742

Comment

Ha! Those are awesome! ^^^ I want one of those.

Comment

If I can keep Miss Deb out of them you can have one! I made her a new JuJu wand so maybe that will keep her occupied.

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
              If I can keep Miss Deb out of them you can have one! I made her a new JuJu wand so maybe that will keep her occupied.
              Ha! Only inexperienced upstarts need wands. I am low on pencils, though. What you need to be making is a rolling pin. You are the official pie making apprentice.

Comment

Not going to make it this year. Got invited to go free Tuna fishing Venus La.
                Y'all have fun. I know I will ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                  Ha! Only inexperienced upstarts need wands. I am low on pencils, though. What you need to be making is a rolling pin. You are the official pie making apprentice.
                  WoooHooo!! I'll pick up the chocolate flavered ExLax in Marble Falls on the way through!!!

Comment

See ya soon, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan the bowman View Post
                      Not going to make it this year. Got invited to go free Tuna fishing Venus La.
                      Y'all have fun. I know I will ;-)
                      What is this tuna fishing venus.

Comment

Creek will be running and the setting for this archery shoot will be unmatched. You cold water swimmers the swimming hole should be just what you like. I am getting pumped.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                          Creek will be running and the setting for this archery shoot will be unmatched. You cold water swimmers the swimming hole should be just what you like. I am getting pumped.
                          Well, that solves the shower problem. I'll just go swimming.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                            What is this tuna fishing venus.
                            He mean't Venice Louisiana. Which means I am a little jealous lol

Comment

Well Rust Horn got all confused and drove all the way here this weekend and found no shoot! OOPS!!!!!

See ya next weekend Rusty!

1 week from today!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                                Well Rust Horn got all confused and drove all the way here this weekend and found no shoot! OOPS!!!!!

See ya next weekend Rusty!

1 week from today!

Bisch
                                Lol, well I can't laugh at him. I showed up 24 hours early to catch a plane once. I did it both leaving and coming home.

Comment

Working...
                                X