Land Ag Exemption (i.e. Ag appraisal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muddy bud View Post
    i have my 21 acre tract ag exempt under for hay. Cattle are a big pain in the butt. They will loosen fences track and rut up the place and bring in unwanted shrubs depending on where they were grazing before. Cant stand a freaking cow, unless its cooked on my plate preferably to a medium rare with a baked potato on the side and cold miller lite.
    yah !

Comment

If it was in prooduction 3 of the last 5 years it should still qualify. Just change it to wildlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        I know a who can write you a plan to turn over to the county if you would like

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        Does he write wildlife exemption plans?

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
          Does he write wildlife exemption plans?
          Yes

He's in the LaGrange area. So I'm not sure what how far he's willing to travel

Last edited by Quackerbox; 11-18-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Yes

He's in the LaGrange area. So I'm not sure what how far he's willing to travel

I sent you a PM. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
              Was the property previously used for Ag? Even if they didn’t have an exemption, if there’s a neighbor who will sign an affidavit stating that it had been used for Ag 5 out of the last 7 years then you can be grandfathered in. Atleast, it worked for me that way in Brazoria County.

I just did exactly this for my new property. Got the farmer who cut the hay for the previous owner to sign an affidavit I drafted. Easy process in Ellis county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X