Thomas to the Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thomas to the Texans

"Sources: The #Texans are closing in on a deal for #Broncos WR Demaryius Thomas in exchange for a mid-round pick. They are finalizing. It’s Courtland Sutton’s time." via Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Only gave up a 4th and this was a huge need for the Texans. I like the trade all in all. Golden Tate went to the Eagles for a 3rd.

Comment

4th and a 7th pick.....but the 7t is really a throw away pick.....

Still need 2 tackles to shore up this line

Comment

I like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm fine with this. The Texans have historically made bad mid-round draft choices anyways.

Comment

Should be a good pickup but boy that line is in big time need

Comment

I’m good with it!! I wanted D. Jackson but I’m good with this one! Go Texans!

Comment

Will provide some valuable intel for this weekends matchup

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettH View Post
                  Line and secondary. No one is trading away good O-line or CB's though. You have to pay big money for that, just like the Seahawks did last year.

Comment

would have liked a speedster like Jackson. but this is a good get.

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettH View Post
                      will have to draft some guys this year. also try to sign some more. they have been derelict in their duty to field a competent offensive line.

Comment

We have Nuke and now D. Thomas as potential receivers, little run game, no tight end to throw to, and barely a O-line...

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                          We have Nuke and now D. Thomas as potential receivers, little run game, no tight end to throw to, and barely a O-line...
                          truth

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post

I don’t think anyone was making super bowl assumptions. I mean, this isn’t a cowboys thread after all... but it’s something to build off of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It should put the Texans in a position to win that pitiful division.

Comment

Working...
                              X