To IBO or not to IBO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To IBO or not to IBO?

OK show of hands. How many of you would like to see an IBO qualifier in North Texas? Cowtown is entertaining the idea for those who need to qualify for world or Haggerman ect... Not on the top of our bucket list but will consider it if need be. I won't be able to awnser replies for couple days but go ahead and fire away and Huntinpoop will fill in for me till i'm back. Have a great week and see ya'll at Cowtown Feb 3.

IBO or Not

We are considering a 1 day IBO Qualifier and trying to find a weekend to get it in. How about combining it with a club shoot? We already have 9 shoots scheduled and adding another is quite a workload for the members who set them up. If we combine it with a club shoot it takes 1 score away from the members trying for club championship if they shoot the IBO. Will Hagerman accept an ASA qualifier instead of IBO? We have several unanswered questions so if you know the answers please let us know. How many local shooters go to IBO World? How many local shooters apply for Hagerman?

Comment

The organization does not matter for Hagerman qualifier. 15 deer sized targets broadside at no more than 30 yards. Score 80%. You guys will have to back off the crazy shots to make that work!!

Comment

When we set up a shoot that counts for score all shots will be well within the max yardage. If it is a long shot we usually make it a larger target. The first shoot was for fun and we wanted to showcase the new property and what it was capable of being. Cowtown has always used deception to make shoots hard instead of distance and that will remain the case. We want everyone to shoot their best scores here. You have to stick a few hard or challenging shots in there . Those are the ones that determine the winner in most cases. Thanks for the info on Hagerman , that was one of our unknowns.Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X