Police raided my neighbor’s house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve suspected my neighbor has been selling drugs out of his house for a while now. There is a constant flow of cars and trucks that pull up and leave within five minutes. There has also been lots of foot traffic as we have a park that connects to our neighborhood. This morning a swat team busted the door down about 9:30 and arrested about 5 kids (18-22 yr olds). The guy who owns the house was not home. He did show up this afternoon but left shortly after. I’m hoping that he was one of the ones they were after and will get picked up later. He only has one kid 19 yrs old but I’m not sure if he was one of the people arrested.

Surely there was a warrant for the homeowner?

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
    I’ve suspected my neighbor has been selling drugs out of his house for a while now. There is a constant flow of cars and trucks that pull up and leave within five minutes. There has also been lots of foot traffic as we have a park that connects to our neighborhood. This morning a swat team busted the door down about 9:30 and arrested about 5 kids (18-22 yr olds). The guy who owns the house was not home. He did show up this afternoon but left shortly after. I’m hoping that he was one of the ones they were after and will get picked up later. He only has one kid 19 yrs old but I’m not sure if he was one of the people arrested.

I remember when my dad couldn’t pick me up on “his weekend” when the ATF raided his house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang, gettin hit on 420 is gonna cost them

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        I remember when my dad couldn’t pick me up on “his weekend” when the ATF raided his house.

You are quickly moving up the list of the most interesting TBH'ers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

[emoji3]

When you have to move the bread loaf of weed to get to the actual bread loaf in the old school wooden bread boxes there may be a problem. I remember living in some apartments and seeing people come and go with gallons of weed.

How long do cold cases go back?[emoji23]

Last edited by Black Ice; 04-21-2018, 12:23 AM.

Comment

When you have to move the bread loaf of weed to get to the actual bread loaf in the old school wooden bread boxes there may be a problem. I remember living in some apartments and seeing people come and go with gallons of weed.

How long do cold cases go back?[emoji23]

Dude....we could have made a killing. You should have called.

Comment

Dude....we could have made a killing. You should have called.

Comment

My dad used to be a drug dealer too. What a coincidence.

You're lucky man. My dad never picked me up on his weekend.LOL......It's actually really not that funny but......It's true nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by BW412 View Post

I assume there probably was. He probably ain't gonna live there anymore. If they're after him he'll get picked up sooner or later.

Comment

Wish they’d raid my neighbors house.

Comment

Your neighbor set up a go fund me account to replace his broken front door and pleather couch the boys cut to get his stash. There was a Copenhagen stain left in the master closet as well—new carpet is on the list. Let your hearts lead you to give. :-)

Comment

If the neighbor was the one selling the contraband or it was stored in the common areas of the house then good chance he will be arrested. If his son was the one selling the contraband and everything related to it was concentrated to his room or area then it will probably be just the son

Comment

I was thinking the same thing!

Comment

Could be dad turned his kid in and thats why he wasn't there

Comment

How much does a gallon of weed cost?

Comment

Working...
                              X