No announcement yet.

Rileys Jr NFR adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the ultimate goal..dream big, work hard and believe in yourself !!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	BD3491AB-4ED6-41C5-B027-A5D4970EF531.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	24522944

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Riley, Shada, her Aunt Cherry. Jerome Davis is 1995 World Champion Bullrider and PBR Champion. I met Jerome in college playing poker in a dorm room. An amazing story and inspiration. Charmaine James is 11X World Champion Barrel Racer. The conversation Charmaine and Riley had was truly special. Every Champion has those days and you either rise up or give up!!! We are going to rise, learn and come back with a vengeance !!! Team Riley Jr NFR 2018... we’re coming for ya!!!! Let’s make some noise!!!
      How awesome is that!!!

You go gettem next year girl! And have fun doing it while you're at it.

Great pic of you and Riley too, Brandon.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Great pic. I know you are disappointed at the moment but you did good being the youngest competitor. Congrats Riley and good luck next year.

Comment

Winners win.....and when they lose, they learn something from it and come back and win later. I got $1000 that says before she hangs up her spurs that Riley is a World Champion Barrel Racer. I don't know her, but you don't get to the level she's at, at the age she's at, without having a little something that others don't have.

God have mercy on those competitors next year, because I bet that Riley won't have any.

#Riley2018

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Winners win.....and when they lose, they learn something from it and come back and win later. I got $1000 that says before she hangs up her spurs that Riley is a World Champion Barrel Racer. I don't know her, but you don't get to the level she's at, at the age she's at, without having a little something that others don't have.

God have mercy on those competitors next year, because I bet that Riley won't have any.

#Riley2018
            Curt thankyou !! I’ve been around rodeo most my life and I may be biased but I wouldn’t take that bet. Ever since she could walk/ride she said “ I’m gonna be a World Champion”... she is one little girl with passion and drive.

Edit .... Curt I showed Riley your post and she smiled and said Dad can I send him a autograph picture!!!
            Last edited by BrandonA; 12-15-2017, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Yep! That little girl is a winner with a huge spirit! We will be reading about her and watching her on TV!

Comment

Breakfast before Hoover dam. It’s not all about Barrels !!!

Name:	ACE23DC9-D836-4592-BE5C-19D34954CB9D.jpg
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	24522960

Comment

good to see ya'll are getting some Father/Daughter time in while you are there.

Comment

Pretty amazing site!!!

Name:	5BC223D4-BD46-4F41-9716-FA7C9F94F051.jpg
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	24522980

Comment

If you go up the pass through that mountain you have a good chance of seeing some bighorn sheep

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                        If you go up the pass through that mountain you have a good chance of seeing some bighorn sheep
                        We saw several. Saw some big rams just on the out skirts of Boulder City

Comment

Making memories

Nicely done Dad

Comment

....only in Vegas and Riley wasn’t with me lol Freemont street is a different place.

Name:	D7EDDF3E-715B-45EF-BDCC-A2C813115CD7.jpg
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	24523010
                            Last edited by BrandonA; 12-15-2017, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Pals for life!!! This is what it’s about. Both girls had a rough week but super proud of both of them!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH]888185[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X