Bowe bergeahl??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowe bergeahl??

This my be old news or not even true, but I'm reading today, that the judge in his trial will not sentence any prison time for this coward? Dishonorable discharge only... sad state of affairs we find ourselves in ladies and gentlemen.

And RIP to the BRAVE men that gave their lives searching for him

Rant over, carry on

Execution

Comment

Re Sentining of Dirtbag

I feel the frustration, but HIm get the Bad Conduct Discharge also means that he loses all Veterans benefits. No meds, no treatment for any of his problems. no shrink to cry to that life is not fair.
      So whatever demons he has, he has to pay for any medical treatment.
      The VA can keep helping those that deserve better treatment than that POS.

Just my two cents of input.

Comment

Originally posted by fishfeeder01 View Post
        I feel the frustration, but HIm get the Bad Conduct Discharge also means that he loses all Veterans benefits. No meds, no treatment for any of his problems. no shrink to cry to that life is not fair.
        So whatever demons he has, he has to pay for any medical treatment.
        The VA can keep helping those that deserve better treatment than that POS.

Just my two cents of input.
        Well the men who died looking for that POS don't need any medical treatment regardless. How that's not a LENGTHY sentence is beyond me. A slap in the face to the family of those men.

Comment

Sickening! Just sickening.

Comment

The judge fubarred the **** out of this sentence. Prosecutors were only asking for a 15 year prison sentence and I even felt that wasn't enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
              Well the men who died looking for that POS don't need any medical treatment regardless. How that's not a LENGTHY sentence is beyond me. A slap in the face to the family of those men.
              1000% agreed

Comment

Tough to read this story for many reasons (along with these posts). he apparently had signs of schizophrenia in the coast guard and somehow they missed that before accepting him into the active duty army?
                i don't pretend to know what its like to be under fire when you have your wits about you much less while you might be battling mental issues.
                shame on bergdahl for desserting his team/country
                shame on obama for not getting a better deal with the prisoner exchange (5 to 1!) and then celebrating it in the public without all the facts.
                shame on trump for not giving him a fair trial and saying publicly that he should be executed without due process. what did he expect the judge to do with that?

prayers for the people that lost loved ones searching for him. i think 5 years in a taliban prison and going the rest of your life with this on your conscience is not an insignificant punishment.

Comment

Disgusting.

I expected as much but he should have gotten some time for his crimes.

Comment

When he opted for trial by judge alone I sort of suspected this outcome---now if he had been tried by a panel/jury he would be going to Leavenworth for a long time.

But, the Dishonorable Discharge carries with it a reduction to the lowest enlisted grade and loss of all veteran's benefits, health care, etc. I'm just hoping it doesn't get overturned by the court of military appeals.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                      When he opted for trial by judge alone I sort of suspected this outcome---now if he had been tried by a panel/jury he would be going to Leavenworth for a long time.

But, the Dishonorable Discharge carries with it a reduction to the lowest enlisted grade and loss of all veteran's benefits, health care, etc. I'm just hoping it doesn't get overturned by the court of military appeals.
                      Good, now they can stop referring to this POS as SGT.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                        Tough to read this story for many reasons (along with these posts). he apparently had signs of schizophrenia in the coast guard and somehow they missed that before accepting him into the active duty army?
                        i don't pretend to know what its like to be under fire when you have your wits about you much less while you might be battling mental issues.
                        shame on bergdahl for desserting his team/country
                        shame on obama for not getting a better deal with the prisoner exchange (5 to 1!) and then celebrating it in the public without all the facts.
                        shame on trump for not giving him a fair trial and saying publicly that he should be executed without due process. what did he expect the judge to do with that?

prayers for the people that lost loved ones searching for him. i think 5 years in a taliban prison and going the rest of your life with this on your conscience is not an insignificant punishment.
                        S.O.B. should be executed. Period. I coudn't care less about his conscience. He's a friggin' deserter and men died looking for him. And, no telling how many men have died at the hands of those Obama turned over to get this traitor back. I've buried enough friends and one nephew and have been shot at it that sand box myself. I have ZERO sympathy for this pathetic piece of trash.

I'm sure some bleeding heart on here will tell me I'm mean spirited and that I should be more sympathetic to the situation. To that, my response isn't fit for TBH. But, you can use your imagination.
                        Last edited by Pullersboy; 11-03-2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                          S.O.B. should be executed. Period. I coudn't care less about his conscience. He's a friggin' deserter and men died looking for him. And, no telling how many men have died at the hands of those Obama turned over to get this traitor back. I've buried enough friends and one nephew and have been shot at it that sand box myself. I have ZERO sympathy for this pathetic piece of trash.

I'm sure some bleeding heart on here will tell me I'm mean spirited and that I should be more sympathetic to the situation. To that, my response isn't fit for TBH. But, you can use your imagination.
                          Whatever your response is will sit well with me.

Comment

Disgusting

The judge should be in prison along with him.

Comment

I'm sure his book deal and the movie rights will pay for any benefits he lost with the dishonorable discharge.

Comment

Working...
                              X