X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
    Houston sucks in general. In all aspects not just baseball lol. [emoji79]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is actually false. Houston, the city, is quite awesome.

Comment

I am not an Astros fan. But ****. The whole thing is stupid. MLB should be embarrassed it's even a rule.

Gary

Comment

Did they cheat? Yes.

Did the cheating make a difference? Per the statistics, no (winning percentage on the road vs at home in 2017).

2015 - Astros eliminate the Yankees from the playoffs.

2017 - Astros eliminate the Red Sox, Yankees, & Dodgers from the playoffs. Win World Series.

2019 - Astros eliminate the Yankees from the playoffs. Lose World Series.

First decade since the 1910's that the Yankees didn't reach the World Series.

Dodgers lose back to back World Series' in 2017 & 2018.

Comment

Boston, New York, LA and DFW all suck!

Comment

Read the Twittererz......the Astros are not in good favor with fans. Some players don't seem happy either...especially pitchers. Could be bean ball city in mass .

Comment

Lol! Gifts just keep on coming.

Comment

This thing could be fading away had their PR department not gone out of its way to **** every single opportunity up. Instead they’re dominating one new cycle after the next. Crane is a moron.

Comment

2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  This thing could be fading away had their PR department not gone out of its way to **** every single opportunity up. Instead they’re dominating one new cycle after the next. Crane is a moron.

Lol it’s day 3 of spring training when the pitchers and catchers report. You are smoking something to think any type of statement could be fading this.

Last 3 comments by trolling ranger fans as well.

Last edited by Tshelly; 02-15-2020, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Correa spitting straight fire today!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Fading away? When most believe they used buzzers with no facts? It makes no difference what they say.

Correa went from one of my least to most favorite Astro in one day. He needs to do more PR.

Comment

It’s Saturday afternoon, the Astros are still 2017 WS Champs and the Rangers still suck!

Comment

Hell I’d say that too if I was Correa protecting my little buddy and his MVP/batting title or whatever else he won in the trash can Olympics.... plus my WS with an asterisk.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                            It’s Saturday afternoon, the Astros are still 2017 WS Champs and the Rangers still suck!
                            Ranger tears are delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                              Ranger tears are delicious!
                              Living rent free in all their minds!

Comment

Not near as delicious as having that asterisk stamped on that trophy forever by MLB and it’s fans. It won’t ever be talked about without the cheating being brought up.... much like Pete Rose, Mark McGuire, Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa or Shoeless Joe. The 2017 WS is forever tainted.

That that’s not the kind of living rent free I’d want to be in everybody’s minds ...but I guess it’s something to be famous for .[emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X