Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you in Sherwood Forest ?

Comment

Are you san****ging or just hoping the Trench and pump will keep water out??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Are you san****ging or just hoping the Trench and pump will keep water out??

Hoping pump will keep water out.

Comment

Dump a cap full of berryman in the gas tank. It will clean the high throttle jets in the carb

Comment

Good luck

Comment

I got the generator up and running!! Just needed another cleaning on the bowl screw!!

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                    I got the generator up and running!! Just needed another cleaning on the bowl screw!!

sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                      A Few other neighbors got water in their houses in the Memorial Day flood. We aren't in a flood zone. It's just the city's drainage system is old and too small. They continue to develop without upgrading storm drainage

That's terrible. I have been flooded 2 times. Its a pain.

Good luck with your fight.

Comment

Prayers sent! Following!

Comment

Thanks for all the prayers guys.

- Sump is in. Capable of 120 gallons per minute.

- Generator running.

- got enough gas for the generator and the other pump I plan on using in my front Culvert.

I still need to do the gutters and blow off roof.

Comment

Comment

Prayers up and following. I'm down the road from you in Cypress. Last 100 year flood we had (the 2nd one of 2016), my street never even showed much puddling during the rain. Somehow though hours after the rain stopped, Telge began seriously flooding north of Little Cypress Creek and that water backed up into my neighborhood. Water got a few feet up my driveway which caused some concern.
                              I'm only sharing this because of your opening statement regarding over development. I know that even though our neighborhood drains well, they have put so much stupid stuff in downstream that it is now causing problems we never had before.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                                Prayers up and following. I'm down the road from you in Cypress. Last 100 year flood we had (the 2nd one of 2016), my street never even showed much puddling during the rain. Somehow though hours after the rain stopped, Telge began seriously flooding north of Little Cypress Creek and that water backed up into my neighborhood. Water got a few feet up my driveway which caused some concern.

I'm only sharing this because of your opening statement regarding over development. I know that even though our neighborhood drains well, they have put so much stupid stuff in downstream that it is now causing problems we never had before.

There are ways to fix it but I'm not sure who does it? City or state? I work all around Houston where they are actually going through and lowering the streets 12-18". I'm assuming they are only able to do this if they have somewhere to fallout or a lift station they are going to. "Raise my taxes I dont care, JUST FIX MY DRAINAGE!" Is my mindset right now. Just wanna sleep like a baby when it rains. Is that too much to ask?

Comment

Working...
                                X