Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part Time Drivers in Conroe - Weekends Only!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part Time Drivers in Conroe - Weekends Only!

We are looking for 2-4 part time drivers to work weekends in Conroe.
    It is 2 - 12 hour shifts Saturday and Sunday, days and nights. Must have Class A Cdl with Tanker endorsement. The work is hauling loaded milk trailers from our yard on 3083 to the Bordens plant 5 miles away, then bringing empties back to our yard and repeating the process. We use 4-5 trucks and have a man inside the plant to move the loads through the process and bring the empties to the plant entrance. The only hook/unhook is done on our yard when you will drop an empty and get another load. Pays $20/hour.
    You can email me at tmagee@belotank.com for more info.

you know.... you consistently get me all excited about getting to drive one of them big *** trucks...then throw that **** 'must have cdl' in there....
    thanks dream crusher...

Comment

Sounds like a good gig

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        you know.... you consistently get me all excited about getting to drive one of them big *** trucks...then throw that **** 'must have cdl' in there....
        thanks dream crusher...

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          thanks dream crusher...
          Sorry to crush your dream once again.
          And yes it is a great gig for someone that wants to earn extra money part timing it.

Comment

Wish I was closer. Would be a good way to earn lease or extra gun funds.

Running E-logs?

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
              Wish I was closer. Would be a good way to earn lease or extra gun funds.

Running E-logs?
              Time card, 12 hour shift and 5 miles from yard to plant.
              Would love to have 4 guys to alternate weekends so they could enjoy some time off. Retired guys would be great so they could make a little extra to live on.

Comment

Working...
              X