"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
    Thought that was pretty much a given but guess not to some. Then they wana post up pics of ny stand and laugh and think its funny. It's bs and when you start calling me a ***** **** sure ain't gona put up with that bs.
    Prob should just ignore that dudes comments because he has already gotten the point from alot of us on here that we don't do that kind of thing and he has been black balled!!!!!!!!now you know that you should prob just walk and stalk or buy you a cheap on sale 25 dollar lockon, take the steps when you leave, bury your corn with a sharpshooter, so the hogs can find the corn but people cant see it....i am a granger guru, i lived at this lake after it was built in the 80's when i get back i can show you some spots out of my boat where you don't have to worry about your stand.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
      here we go!!!!!i think the guy should just say my bad, sorry for hunting your set and move on.....i have to eat my words now!!!!i would have nev thought someone on here would do that!!!!!unwritten rule, you don't hunt, sit, wonder around, hunt near fresh corn at any other hunters setup on public land.....it's a respect that is given........
      No it's a good old local boy/been hunting there forever, so I think I own the place thing.

Comment

Bud I can be out there first thing tom. Hadn't said a word about since the first time but when i see pics of it posted up I'm **** sure gona say somethin about it. You wanna run your **** mouth and call me a ***** I can and will solve that problem just let me know.

Comment

Thought that was pretty much a given but guess not to some. Then they wana post up pics of ny stand and laugh and think its funny. It's bs and when you start calling me a ***** **** sure ain't gona put up with that bs.
          I didn't post the picture, obviously someone else if not many people on this board have found or hunted around your setup.

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
            No it's a good old local boy/been hunting there forever, so I think I own the place thing.
            Hunt wherever you want just not in and around my set which I put in plenty if hard work and money on.

Comment

I didn't post the picture, obviously someone else if not many people on this board have found or hunted around your setup.
              Na there's only a few on here that do that kinda bs. Think most of the others have more resoect for peoples stuff.

Comment

Hunt wherever you want just not in and around my set which I put in plenty if hard work and money on.
                Give me a break man. This is my first time hunting public land, now I know, but don't want to be known around here as a jerk. Ifc anything I am trying to help other newbies get their first kill.

Comment

NO, it's a make your own setup, carry your own Sh*t, hunt your own blind thing, we don't think we own anything!!!!you must have been the kid at school that got bullied all the time and for retaliation of being picked on all through school, you think you can do whatever you want since your a big boy.....dude you missed it a long time ago.

Comment

Prob should just ignore that dudes comments because he has already gotten the point from alot of us on here that we don't do that kind of thing and he has been black balled!!!!!!!!now you know that you should prob just walk and stalk or buy you a cheap on sale 25 dollar lockon, take the steps when you leave, bury your corn with a sharpshooter, so the hogs can find the corn but people cant see it....i am a granger guru, i lived at this lake after it was built in the 80's when i get back i can show you some spots out of my boat where you don't have to worry about your stand.
                    Def would like to go do some hunting. I'm out there all the time. Your right about the sows not protecting their young out there. We gave caught and carried around out there and never had one come out.

Comment

Bud I can be out there first thing tom. Hadn't said a word about since the first time but when i see pics of it posted up I'm **** sure gona say somethin about it. You wanna run your **** mouth and call me a ***** I can and will solve that problem just let me know.
                      Hunting Aoudad still, but would love to mert you. Please don't threaten me as that will surely not end well.

Comment

Give me a break man. This is my first time hunting public land, now I know, but don't want to be known around here as a jerk. Ifc anything I am trying to help other newbies get their first kill.
                        Man not trying to give you a hard time just ****** me off when I see pics of my set and some think its funny. No you are not the one that posted it but your the one that called me a ***** when I say somethin about it. Will not tolerate that kinda bs just how I am. I dont want trouble with anybody but will not put up with people being disrespectful . Only one way for the newbies to get a kill is to go out there and put in the time and effort to figure the place out. Why do you think there is so many people out and about out there? Mostly because of stuff they read online.

Comment

Hunting Aoudad still, but would love to mert you. Please don't threaten me as that will surely not end well.
                          All I need to know my friend just let me know when you can make it out there. Be out there in a heartbeat. No threats at all coming from me bud. We can chat and see if you wanna run your mouth and call me a ***** when your looking me in the face like a man and not over the computer.

Comment

NO, it's a make your own setup, carry your own Sh*t, hunt your own blind thing, we don't think we own anything!!!!you must have been the kid at school that got bullied all the time and for retaliation of being picked on all through school, you think you can do whatever you want since your a big boy.....dude you missed it a long time ago.
                            Not that I can do what I want. First timer mistake, lesson learned. Let get back to the hunting posts and stop the pissing match.

Comment

All I need to know my friend just let me know when you can make it out there. Be out there in a heartbeat. No threats at all coming from me bud. We can chat and see if you wanna run your mouth and call me a ***** when your looking me in the face like a man and not over the computer.
                              go up three posts and look what i said about this dude posting we own the lake the good ole boy rules!!!!

Comment

Good luck with them aoudad there prob as tough if not tougher then a pig when it comes to taking a arrow or bullet and keep on going.

Comment

Working...
                                X