Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hands down, best bang for your buck timer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hands down, best bang for your buck timer!

MOULTRIE timers have never let me down. The cheap ones that come on the bucket feeder, 100% reliable! Buy the upgrade and you are golden! Many of opening mornings for the last 26 years have been spoiled due to various different brands of timers not spinning on opening morning. I run a MOULTRIE behind the house and it spins every day, no questions asked, corn or no corn! Long story short, if your dropping the outrageous fees for a deer lease now a days, pick you up a MOULTRIE timer, I promise you , it will throw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, no. Two years max. Plus they always lose or gain a lot of time. Like 7 to 15 minutes a month.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      Yeah, no. Two years max.

You're on drugs, the one in the picture is 4 years old and got flooded out due to poor storage and still throws!

Comment

Comment

I've run them along side of the high dollar 12 volt feeders and have never regretted my decision. I normally get 2 years out of a non rechargeable 6 volt battery. I use the Moultre Pro Hunter series. Walmart in Orange has them on clearance for $35.

Comment

Originally posted by T-roy66 View Post
            I've run them along side of the high dollar 12 volt feeders and have never regretted my decision. I normally get 2 years out of a non rechargeable 6 volt battery. I use the Moultre Pro Hunter series. Walmart in Orange has them on clearance for $35.

[emoji115]that's the experience I've had!

Comment

Gotta be tall enough to set the timer...

Comment

Well, well, a reasonto go to Walmart. Havent been there in over a year

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                  Well, well, a reasonto go to Walmart. Havent been there in over a year

Dude, your missing out, can't beat the scenery! Side note, I buy all mine from Academy

Comment

The older Moultrie timers like that one are great. I have several feeders that easily go 2 years on a 6 volt energizer battery. The newer all plastic ones with the twist lock connector suck. First coon that hangs on it breaks it.

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                      The older Moultrie timers like that one are great. I have several feeders that easily go 2 years on a 6 volt energizer battery. The newer all plastic ones with the twist lock connector suck. First coon that hangs on it breaks it.

Really? Hate to hear that... I've had great results from the older ones.

Comment

key word... older ones.

Lot of "older ones" things nowadays were better . new stuff...not so much.

Comment

Seriously I've had them last 5 years. Some two. But they beat WGI. Had two of them not work out of the package.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

That is my go to unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Mine too

Comment

Working...
                              X