Duck season 2K16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck season 2K16

As opening day of duck season 2K16 is one long work day way. I sit here with anticipation hoping for a good first hunt; but with not many cold fronts to push birds down, and it being 80 degrees I am skeptical about killing full limits. How ever... There is a glimmer of hope for opening day. While working on San Antonio bay and the Guadeloupe delta area I have seen a decent number of ducks. Few Gadwall, pintail, and teal have made it down fighting the south winds off of the Gulf of Mexico. With that said I am looking forward to tomorrow morning hoping just maybe a couple Buddys can scratch our limits!
    How ever bad it may be I will be sitting in the marsh tomorrow morning fighting off the relentless attacks from the mosquitos and hoping for some cupped up ducks.

good luck

Comment

Will be out there too! Good Luck!

Comment

I am not implying that you are solely focused on a limit when I say this it is just something that came to mind when I thought about all of the good times I have had hunting ducks. Time spent in a **** blind with friends/family and sharing those special moments together, retelling old stories of past hunts and watching some good dog work from a seasoned companion or the young pup that is starting to put it together with every opportunity that he is given is what makes duck hunting so much fun and yes the anticipation of how the morning unfolds pertaining to the ducks is just as much a part of it and thus it is the catalyst in which all of the above is brought cabout.
        Best of luck to you and I hope you have a great season. Keeep us updated if you would and of course take lots of pics.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
          I am not implying that you are solely focused on a limit when I say this it is just something that came to mind when I thought about all of the good times I have had hunting ducks. Time spent in a **** blind with friends/family and sharing those special moments together, retelling old stories of past hunts and watching some good dog work from a seasoned companion or the young pup that is starting to put it together with every opportunity that he is given is what makes duck hunting so much fun and yes the anticipation of how the morning unfolds pertaining to the ducks is just as much a part of it and thus it is the catalyst in which all of the above is brought cabout.
          Best of luck to you and I hope you have a great season. Keeep us updated if you would and of course take lots of pics.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I'll keep y'all posted and y'all feel free to post pics on here too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've seen quite a few ducks around Corpus. I'm deer hunting for the next two weeks, so it will be a while until I'm focused on ducks.

Comment

I've still got to wait another week before North Zone opens. Good luck to you!

Comment

Ducks errywhere

Comment

Good Luck! I wish I was going to be out there.

Comment

Up bright and early this morning could sleep the ducks are just calling my name.

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Good luck all I elected to deer hunt this morning. I went scouting and saw more deer than ducks yesterday.

Comment

Lots of birds this morning we shot two limits between 3 people

Comment

Originally posted by Shaky View Post
                            Lots of birds this morning we shot two limits between 3 people

What area?

We pushed our Monday hunt in Winnie due to the warm weather.

Comment

5 teal between 3 in polacios/blessing. 5 birds and 5 shots, didn't see to many birds.

Comment

Working...
                              X