Did I just change a vegan’s mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I just change a vegan’s mind?

I always post snippets of scouting and hunting adventures on my Instagram account and occasionally get trolls telling me just how horrible of a person I am for hunting and fishing...
    I posted pics of 2 deadheads I came across this year and got a response right on cue, but the poster pretty quickly changed the conversation. Is it actually possible that I could have changed her mind a bit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think you changed her mind, just her focus. Well you may have a little bit....changed her mind that is

Comment

Wow... Fine job bud !

Comment

nice

Comment

You can never convert a vegan but you dang sure made a great argument. You countered every argument she had with a well rounded response. Truth is people who don't hunt just don't understand that its way more than killing an animal. Its a way of life. Something that's passed down from generation to generation. Skills are taught and honed. Memories are made. Its the natural cycle of life and I applaud that woman for actually having an educated conversation with you because most you come across just want to shove their views down your throat and not listen to our side of the argument. Well said my friend.

Comment

Excellent job

Comment

Picture of vegan?

Comment

I had a salad yesterday.

With a bunch of chicken, ground up bacon, pepperoni, hard boiled egg, 3 kinds of salad, cucumber slices, shredded cheese, sunflower seeds, blue cheese, broccoli and some other stuff I don't remember now.

So I'm a vegan. I ate a salad for lunch...

Seriously, glad you informed her and not just cussed her out. Sometimes I'm bad about that...

Comment

Great well said selection of facts. Good job.

Comment

That's a better response than I would have given her. Mine would have been a couple words, followed with " Now go make me a sammich!"

Comment

Those are the kinds of responses we need more of. Don't think I could have come up with something so elaborate. Well done.

Comment

Make sure you let her know that her diet also involves killing of innocent life forms. Plain and simple, in order for one life form to live, another must die. Just because she can't related to that carrot doesn't mean that carrot didn't feel pain or suffer when it was so violently pulled from the ground, having its roots ripped in half or that lettuce's head cut off

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Good job! We need more hunters like you who are educated and well spoken and wanting enlighten and educate rather than argue and fight!

FYI I started following you.
                            I'm top_pin_taxidermy

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I enjoyed your conversation with her....now back to harvesting more meat

Comment

Working...
                              X