Crows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    That's a real sweet way to say someone is full of ****! And thank you!
    I rest my case!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Blake, those your videos? I've got dozens and dozens of similar ones I did with my Crickets, Air Force Condor SS and Vulcan... Were you able to post these directly on THB without a host site? I don't do you tube or Vimeo stuff...
      borrowed of the I-net as they're probably Ted's

that dude has lots of credibility doing something he loves to do ... I'm jealous

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
        He said he would care!! lol
        but would he write you a ticket if you weren't breaking the law?

It'd be hard to prove that they aren't "concentrated in numbers and in a manner that constitutes a [...] nuisance," since you're the judge of what a nuisance is in this case.

Comment

have post deleted then delete the crows.

Comment

A crow aint no different than a coon, or a democrat....he either just got done screwing something up, or he's fixin to.
            That's almost good enough to translate into Latin and get inked.

Richard

Comment

I told him that there were 100s of them. He said sorry, unless they are doing damage to crops that I make an income from then NO

Comment

Dangit!
                Last edited by Briar Friar; 02-06-2018, 02:37 PM. Reason: DangitSpake

Comment

A crow aint no different than a coon, or a democrat....he either just got done screwing something up, or he's fixin to.
                  You got that right !

Comment

I told him that there were 100s of them. He said sorry, unless they are doing damage to crops that I make an income from then NO
                    That ain't what the very specific regulations say as posted earlier in the thread... Sounds like a GW that may be wantin' everyone to know he's da law... Every group has got to have one or two... too bad you got one to deal with...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      That ain't what the very specific regulations say as posted earlier in the thread... Sounds like a GW that may be wantin' everyone to know he's da law... Every group has got to have one or two... too bad you got one to deal with...
                      Could very well be that, or could be the GW just isn't up to speed on that particular law and needs to familiarize himself.

Comment

My dad would shoot a couple off of our garden and wire them up to a tall post in the garden, nothing like using their friends rotting on a post to keep them away.

Comment

I will give you two dollars for the cactus growing next to your feeder…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                            My dad would shoot a couple off of our garden and wire them up to a tall post in the garden, nothing like using their friends rotting on a post to keep them away.
                            We shoot a couple and hang them by their feet from a tree around our feeders. Deer get use to them pretty quick. Killed a few coyotes with these also.

Comment

I will give you two dollars for the cactus growing next to your feeder…
                              I like what you did there!

Comment

#4 shot while they are all on the corn.

Comment

Working...
                                X