No announcement yet.

Another Custom?? :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sure is pretty . Hope it shoots as good as it looks .

Comment

Looking great!!

Comment

Thanks guys. Jeff is putting the tips together tonight and the extra overlays on the back of the riser. So far he has the bow specs being 50# @ 27 which is spot on for me.
        Got lucky a few nights back and shot a pig at last light with the demo he sent. Not a big pig but around 125-150 lbs and the only thing left on my side was the fletchings. Which I use 2" razor fletchings. Jeff builds some sweet shooters.

Comment

Overlay work.
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks Great!!!

Comment

Nice looking bow

Comment

Very nice!!

Comment

It's in the mail and on the way. From September 26 to proposed Wednesday Nov.9 total wait time.
                  That is more then awesome in my book, and Jeff has been very good about keeping me updated and sending LOTS of work pics. If this bow is half of what I think it is, I may not ever put it down.
                  Thanks for the comments and hoping to spill a little blood late season with it.

Comment

Good luck with your new stick!

Bisch

Comment

It's on its way Cody, USPS messed up today hopefully tomorrow JF

Comment

Gents, the name above is the creator of the beauty. Great bowyer and terrific person.
                        Jeff- much thanks, If it comes today, I get a week to shoot as much as possible and take it on the next trip. Sure looks like I will be burning some night lights to get ready. :-)

Comment

So it's here, and my pics did not do the bow as good as Jeff's have. I will add this pic. It is from my first set in the tripod. Not perfect, but for first set I will take it. Bow is 66" and 51@27 Bocote, Wenge, Actionboo, Maple, Missouri Walnut, and Birds Eye Maple.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Not bad at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

A little extra detail.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Cody, you must be out shooting your new Southern Lighting I'm thrilled that your loving it thank-you. Now go hunt and get something with it. JF

Comment

Working...
                                X