Clear All

may God cover all of you in his glory and kindness, prayers sent

Comment

Prayers going up for this little man.

Comment

Sent!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for supernatural, accelerated recovery!

Comment

Sending prayers.

Comment

I got an update late yesterday:

Miloh has been really exhausted since his second surgery this morning. He had a lung collapse during surgery, which kept him on that awful breathing tube even longer afterwards. Poor little guy, it's just so much! But we hope that we are on the other side of it, and now he can be left alone to recover. Please send him your love, it's time for this sweet baby to get a break.

Comment

Positive update today!!

Miloh is recovering quickly. He feels so much better today. His eyes are clear, his swelling has gone way down, he's even sitting up some! The doctors say he is progressing well in his recovery.

Comment

Great news! This is what we have been praying for.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Things are looking up. Still a long road for him but so far so good:

Today was Miloh's first time eating solid foods, and boy did he love it! He's doing incredibly well and all labs and ultrasounds are looking amazing! Doctors are saying they want to release Miloh either Sunday or Monday! So from here on until he's released, there will be a lot of education on Meds and taking care of our sweet boy. We're ready for the physical therapy treatments and appointments to come. One step closer to being back in our own bed!

Comment

Thanks for the updates . Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent. Tough little fellow.

Comment

good news! continued prayers!!!

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
                            Things are looking up. Still a long road for him but so far so good:

Today was Miloh's first time eating solid foods, and boy did he love it! He's doing incredibly well and all labs and ultrasounds are looking amazing! Doctors are saying they want to release Miloh either Sunday or Monday! So from here on until he's released, there will be a lot of education on Meds and taking care of our sweet boy. We're ready for the physical therapy treatments and appointments to come. One step closer to being back in our own bed!
                            That is some great news! My prayers will continue behind the scenes.

May His mercy and love for all Children continue in healing this lil man. AMEN

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayer warriors rally!

Update:

They will release Miloh from the hospital on Sunday, and then his parents will need to find a place to stay in Dallas. His appointments will be at least several per week at first. He needs to stay isolated, he is high risk for infection and each one will put him back in the hospital, so we need to find the right place for them while they stay in Dallas. He cannot be around other children, must wear a mask in public, and is supposed to stay isolated for the next 6 months. Keeping him healthy will be the most important, and most difficult, part of his recovery.

Ladies and gents, once again I cannot thank y'all enough for all the prayers and good vibes.

Comment

Working...
                                X