• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice.

Comment

Thx

Comment

The Red Mamba

Here she is @15 yrs old ...LADYHAWKS and always taking on the giants and never backing down.TCOB VS TEAM DALLAS,TX bring home the gold cup a d keeping it here San Antonio!!!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Looking great.

Comment

Showcase AAU (Kansas)girls basketball tournament 6am departure tomorrow and get some input on the possibly of bow season hunt (shhh)

Comment

Nice place

Comment

Thanks after 7 days on the road with my girls Club basketball Kansas,Tulsa,Dallas,Georgetown, we returned placing 3rd place and Championship finish.
                With 90 days and counting I hope to get out to our ranch

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Getting the itch ...so been practicing the last 2 months twice a week for about 2 hours each time would like more time to practice and hopefully get out to our ranch in the next couple of weeks..

Comment

How time goes by and here I am another season coaching club girls Varsity basketball. It's been a good while that I have last visited here and my ranch , so gonna try and get out this week just to check up place and bring my UTV back and change oil,etc...reading all the topics here helps pass time.

Comment

Great work

Comment

Thx and another weekend gone and fundraiser kept me busy�� . Man have so many ideas going on .

Comment

This is awesome.

Comment

Nice looking cabin!

Comment

Nothing like getting away from city and the weather I will taker it !!! Never gets old the smell of morning dew and a days work gettin ready for Archery season... ITS NOT are you ready for some football....For me it's are ya ready for some Archery...Blessed

Comment

Working...
                                X