Briscoe Cain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Briscoe Cain

Go Briscoe...... he shut Beeeeeeeeeto up!

Yes sir! C'mon take it!

Comment

Yes!!!

Comment

beto infuriates me anytime he talks this s#!t and I don' even have any of the evil assault weapons/black guns. but I am going to go buy a few of them...come and take it bee atchh!!

Comment

Beto the Bit@@ called the FBI on him too. PUNK.

Comment

Briscoe is a lawyer. Robert is saying it was a death threat. I'm willing to bet Briscoe stayed w/in the law w/his comment. Robert Francis is a d-bag of the highest degree.

Comment

What's the scoop on this???

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                What's the scoop on this???
                He tweeted to Robert Francis that "my AR is waiting for you".
                That's not any more threatening than Robert writing, in a poem or some crap he was writing, how he would get great joy from running over 2 kids walking down the street.

“This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams. As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.

“My dream was abruptly ended when I heard a loud banging on the front window. It was an old man, who was using his cane to awaken me. He might have been a witness to my act of love. I was not sure, nor did I care. It was simply ecstasy. As I drove home, I envisioned myself committing more of these 'acts of love,' and after a while, I had no trouble carrying them out. The more people I killed, the longer my dreams were. ... I had killed nearly 38 people by the time of my twenty-third birthday, and each one was more fulfilling than the last.”

Sicko he is.
                Last edited by LFD2037; 09-14-2019, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                  That's not any more threatening than Robert writing, in a poem or some crap he was writing, how he would get great joy from running over 2 kids walking down the street.

“This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams. As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.

“My dream was abruptly ended when I heard a loud banging on the front window. It was an old man, who was using his cane to awaken me. He might have been a witness to my act of love. I was not sure, nor did I care. It was simply ecstasy. As I drove home, I envisioned myself committing more of these 'acts of love,' and after a while, I had no trouble carrying them out. The more people I killed, the longer my dreams were. ... I had killed nearly 38 people by the time of my twenty-third birthday, and each one was more fulfilling than the last.”

Sicko he is.
                  Perfect description of a red flag candidate right here.

Briscoe should paste this in a tweet to Robert.

Comment

Sicko he is.
                    “It takes one to know one.”

I’ve been trying to wrap my head around the thought process of those who wish to control our guns. And I don’t necessarily mean the elite who stand to gain power and wealth from a subjected citizenry.

I’ve come to this conclusion. They know the depravity of their own mind, therefore they believe someone can’t possibly be of healthy mind because they aren’t.

We joke that it’s a mental disorder, it may truly be the sign and symptom of a depraved mind

Comment

Don’t mess with Robert Francis O dork, she will sic her husband on you.

Comment

Sicko he is.
                        I've heard about this poem and read snippets but that is the first time I've read the whole thing. Wow, just plain shocking. Thank you for posting it.

Comment

now he's telling people to give to Cain's opponent. I'll be glad when robert francis goes away

Comment

I would like to know what Texans, as he said, would happily give up their AR's. Show me one.

Comment

Working...
                            X