VP racing fuel jugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VP racing fuel jugs

I think I remember seeing these at Buccees. Does anyone know if they sell them, or something similar, and the price? Do the spouts come with them? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Spout comes with. I have two of them. They come in handy

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
      Spout comes with. I have two of them. They come in handy
      Did you get them at Buccees and how much were they? Thanks.

Comment

I was looking at these last week at Bucees and they are now selling a different brand of them. $29.95

Comment

He's right

Comment

I have seen two dry rot and crack.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdan View Post
              I was looking at these last week at Bucees and they are now selling a different brand of them. $29.95
              Thank you. Looks like Amazon is cheaper. I need 5-6 of them. I have the regular 5 gallon jugs and by the time I get to the ranch I have gas in the bed of my truck. I thought these might work better.

Comment

Bucees had em for the same price as summit racing but the bucees one came with the spout. Seen them in Baytown and TC, but if they’ve swapped brands it’s likely they did it to all stores.

Comment

I’ve had 4 of the jugs from Jeg’s for 10+ years. The 2nd handle toward the bottom makes them much easier to use than the VP jugs..

Performance Automotive Parts from Accel Billet Edelbrock MSD VDO. JEGS is the source for performance parts with Same Day Shipping.

Comment

The spouts that come with them are junk. Just buy the jug on amazon and build your own spouts.

Comment

I have some of the old TTH green jugs that are at least 10 years old with no issues other than making new spouts.

I have two of the VP jugs from Bucees but yet to put them into use. They were $30 when I bought.

Comment

I have a orange VP brand and a blue one from Bucc-ees. The VP is a better jug, but they both work. I don’t like the vent tab on the Bucc-ees version. Neither of mine leak and I’ve used them a good bit.

Comment

I had one split on a seam on the bottom once. Just a freak thing, not very common. I bought a replacement.

Comment

I hated the hose until bought the hose bender, makes it so much easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jegs Summit Amazon sell them. VP gas station too

Comment

Working...
                              X