Taliban at Camp David

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taliban at Camp David

Curious what you all think about President Trump's plans to host the Taliban at Camp David.

I'm dumbfounded that an invitation was ever extended to terrorist leaders to step foot on American soil. Thankfully, it fell through.

Comment

Trump is a unconventional compared to other presidents that's for sure but I didn't like this idea and thought it was a bad move to meet with a rag tag group of killers known as the Taliban especially here in the states at camp David.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

WASHINGTON, D.C.—President Trump called off a meeting with the Taliban scheduled to occur at Camp David after realizing it's actually the same Taliban known for its brutal treatment of Afghans under Islamic law.

Comment

should have tried to host it in san francisco that place is already messed up

Comment

I haven't read or heard much on this....but the first thing that popped into my mind was that Trump was inviting a select few of our enemies leaders and actually getting them to come to one of our military bases as a sign of weakness for them, and show of force for us. Did no one else see it that way?

Comment

He should invite them over and arrest them. Send to Guantanamo Bay as enemies of the State.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                I haven't read or heard much on this....but the first thing that popped into my mind was that Trump was inviting a select few of our enemies leaders and actually getting them to come to one of our military bases as a sign of weakness for them, and show of force for us. Did no one else see it that way?
                No.

Negotiating with terrorists is a stupid idea. Bringing terrorists to American soil is also a stupid idea. Bringing terrorist leaders and their entourage into a secure and important facility used by the President and other important leaders, allowing the terrorists an opportunity to figure out a way to bomb the place or whatever is another stupid idea. And doing all of that right before 9/11, giving the terrorists a chance to crow about bringing the POTUS to a negotiating table on a big important date for them is just nuts too. I can't see anything smart about the idea at all.

Comment

This indeed seems to have been THE MOST BONEHEAD idea he has had, and fortunately it appears that his handlers showed him the err of his ways... I don't have a problem with talking to them, or rather telling them what will happen to them IF they don't clean up their act, but it should be done in at least a neutral place, or better, onboard the deck of one of our aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf...

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    No.

Negotiating with terrorists is a stupid idea. Bringing terrorists to American soil is also a stupid idea. Bringing terrorist leaders and their entourage into a secure and important facility used by the President and other important leaders, allowing the terrorists an opportunity to figure out a way to bomb the place or whatever is another stupid idea. And doing all of that right before 9/11, giving the terrorists a chance to crow about bringing the POTUS to a negotiating table on a big important date for them is just nuts too. I can't see anything smart about the idea at all.
                    Thanks for giving me another perspective on it.

Comment

Who exactly was Berry Hussein negotiating with when he released the starting 5 for the Taliban? Had that press conference in the Rose garden with the bearded parents, and the Muslim prayers. How about Benghazi, were our elected officials working with terrorists? The pallets of cash to Iran.

I am not trying to say that Donald isnt a fool for trying this. Just that he wasnt the first.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        Who exactly was Berry Hussein negotiating with when he released the starting 5 for the Taliban? Had that press conference in the Rose garden with the bearded parents, and the Muslim prayers. How about Benghazi, were our elected officials working with terrorists? The pallets of cash to Iran.

I am not trying to say that Donald isnt a fool for trying this. Just that he wasnt the first.
                        It pretty much goes without saying that Obama was stupid, at best, or maybe sympathetic to the terrorists' cause at worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                          It pretty much goes without saying that Obama was stupid, at best, or maybe sympathetic to the terrorists' cause at worst.

Shane, I'd take it one step worse than that as a likely attitude for Obama... he was more than a sympathizer, I think he in fact supported them... Heck he broke their top five leaders out of our own prison, and gave them 150,000,000,000 in cash to fund violence against us and the rest of the world. If ever there was a US President that should have been impeached, it was one Barack Hussein Obama.

Some on here have even said that we were just giving them back their own money!!! BULL! When they physically attempted to attach us, and essentially declared war on us, we seized their assets and they forfeited any right to get them back... Barack did that on his own. That blood is on HIS HANDS! His hands and those co-conspirators who helped him get it done.

Comment

Obama the muslim shares their ideology and gave aid and comfort to the terrorist enemies. Plain and simple. I'm with Man on thinking Trump was attempting to show those vermin the real power of God and let them know they can never win so they would go back into hiding for a few more decades. Showing off the power and might of America is a good bargaining tool.
                            A few small tactical nuclear warheads like an old obsolete Davy Crockett M388 like I was trained to fire but dropped from above might be even better.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Shane, I'd take it one step worse than that as a likely attitude for Obama... he was more than a sympathizer, I think he in fact supported them... Heck he broke their top five leaders out of our own prison, and gave them 150,000,000,000 in cash to fund violence against us and the rest of the world. If ever there was a US President that should have been impeached, it was one Barack Hussein Obama.

Some on here have even said that we were just giving them back their own money!!! BULL! When they physically attempted to attach us, and essentially declared war on us, we seized their assets and they forfeited any right to get them back... Barack did that on his own. That blood is on HIS HANDS! His hands and those co-conspirators who helped him get it done.
                              Yes sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X