its still a $250K mustang...

Comment

Dang. And I thought Tool tickets were expensive

Comment

Originally posted by taylormade820 View Post
          its still a $250K mustang...
          That'll get you 2

Comment

I want to see a sticker...add $20k ADM or more.

Not sure what difference this one has over the 500 other than the bigger whipple??

Comment

250k for 2 disgustangs or I can get 3 or 4 dodge demons with more HP.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet it won't touch a ZR1 on the road course...might have a tough time against the $70k ZL1 1LE if the 800 ponies can't be carried through the corners.

Am I seeing a manual in the pic?? Wonder why they didn't offer one on the 500??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  I want to see a sticker...add $20k ADM or more.

Not sure what difference this one has over the 500 other than the bigger whipple??
                  It made my whipple bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    250k for 2 disgustangs or I can get 3 or 4 dodge demons with more HP.
                    or like 20 Ford Fiesta's! (minus all the horsepower)

Comment

2020 HENNESSEY GT500 VENOM 1200
                      POWER:
                      1200 bhp @ 7,000 rpm (E85 fuel or 109 octane unleaded race fuel)
                      1000 lb-ft torque @ 4,800 rpm

INCLUDES:
                      Twin Turbo system
                      Upgraded intercooler system
                      Fuel system upgrade
                      Stainless steel exhaust system
                      Upgraded pistons & rods
                      Transmission upgrade
                      High-flow air induction system
                      Hennessey embroidered headrests
                      Hennessey & Venom 1200 exterior badges
                      Serial numbered dash plaque signed by John Hennessey
                      Serial numbered engine compartment plaque
                      Includes professional installation
                      Chassis dyno testing before and after modification
                      Vehicle to be test driven up to 150 miles
                      Limited 1 year / 12,000 mile warranty
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hennessey doesnt have the best reputation for cars he doesnt own..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Hennessey doesnt have the best reputation for cars he doesnt own..
                          It's an ugly topic on car forums...I wouldn't let them change the oil for free unless I could watch. Gotta give him credit for gaming it with name recognition even though it's mostly negative. The guy still figures a way to make a buck.

So many other better tuners with hourly wrench rates out there...no hen stickers on my car or coolers. Overpriced,

Comment

Well after opening this thread and spending the last two hours on YouTube I’ll be not renewing my lease and buying a muscle car.

I hate all of you [emoji23]

Oh and all the posts about GM products seem out of place for a Mustang thread haha

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                              Oh and all the posts about GM products seem out of place for a Mustang thread haha

Sierracharlie out…
                              You gotta compare then...GM is simply making the superior sportscar for the $$$$. The GT is almost a 1/2 million dollars & cannot really outrun a $70k Camaro ZL1 much less a ZR1.

This one is $120k plus ADM out the door & what are you getting?? ford won't even run official times at Nurburgring??

Now you have a C8 mid engine vette that starts at only $60k & we don't even know how the Z06, ZR1 & GS will turn heads. It will be interesting to watch the anticipated 500 sales. That car will likely cost you 5-10k over sticker minimum. Ford buyers are an interesting group...tried to buy an 350R and said I was getting the best deal in the state at $5k over sticker?? Why would I pay the dealer extra money to own a car??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                You gotta compare then...GM is simply making the superior sportscar for the $$$$. The GT is almost a 1/2 million dollars & cannot really outrun a $70k Camaro ZL1 much less a ZR1.

This one is $120k plus ADM out the door & what are you getting?? ford won't even run official times at Nurburgring??

Now you have a C8 mid engine vette that starts at only $60k & we don't even know how the Z06, ZR1 & GS will turn heads. It will be interesting to watch the anticipated 500 sales. That car will likely cost you 5-10k over sticker minimum. Ford buyers are an interesting group...tried to buy an 350R and said I was getting the best deal in the state at $5k over sticker?? Why would I pay the dealer extra money to own a car??

I’m not arguing based off the info you posted because I most certainly agree. Just funny the the thread has as much if not more GM stuff than ford.

You have a nice car by the way man.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X