Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruger Predator 6.5 Creedmoor.......gotta see this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been checking out this rifle and noticed they make it in 6mm creedmor. Anybody tried it yet ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Got a chance to go to the range this morning. I was impressed. Here's a 200 yard group shooting with the bipod and no bags.

Comment

First hand loads. 143 eldx on top of h4350. We'll see how they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Punisher View Post

I can't find any H4350 anywhere.

Anybody know where to order some?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Punisher View Post

Awesome. Keep us posted. I'm about to load up 140 ELD Match over Reloader 17 for my first ocw test. The factory 140s have been consistent groups between .75" and .5" at 100 so I'll be happy if I can keep it closer to that .5 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by fishanhunt View Post

I picked up the last pound of it from our only local source for reloading supplies, about a month ago. The guy that runs the reloading department said that it's impossible to find right now. Whenever Hogdon gets around to making more it'll be back but it usually seems to take these powder companies a while. Not sure but I think I heard that they all have contracts with ammunition makers and that's their primary business; so powders for home reloader are a back-burner concern that are only fulfilled when it's convenient. I don't think we're high on their priority list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Houston reloading. Only 8lbers though.

Comment

Originally posted by fishanhunt View Post

I'm using IMR 4350 with good results. It's pretty easy to find.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have a idea where I can pick up one of these in Houston area? I have looked everywhere I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
                      Anyone have a idea where I can pick up one of these in Houston area? I have looked everywhere I can think of.
                      I got mine at Carroll's in Wharton back in October.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                        I got mine at Carroll's in Wharton back in October.
                        Thats one place I haven't looked. Will check with them today.

Comment

Also, look on Texas Gun Trader. I think I saw a few listed on there the other day, just not sure what city they're in.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post

Did you try Academy? I know it's a long shot, but I saw one in an academy in Sherman the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
                              Did you try Academy? I know it's a long shot, but I saw one in an academy in Sherman the other day.

I tried all the local Academys with no success. If anyone sees one or knows of one let me know I will but it.

Comment

Here's one on Texasguntrader.com. it's in Austin, but if the price us right, worth the drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X