Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lawn tractor / sprinkler parts question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lawn tractor / sprinkler parts question...

I have one of those rain train / tractor lawn sprinklers. the kind that travel along the water hose. Mine jumped the tracks and wondered in front of my wifes car and got run'ed over.

it broke the wirely bird "t" thingy that connects the sprinkler arms(one of the arms is bent too).

I have found a few places online... but I'd like to get the parts local if I can.

Does anyone know of a place around Austin that sells parts for these things?

I went to tractor supply, home depot and a local fed store that has farm stuff in it. nada, nutin...

thanx folks,

Dang... figured I would be SOL locally...

Comment

I thought about posting this very topic myself yesterday. Same sprinkler only mine , the arms won't turn. Decided I could fix it and that thing schooled me. Ended up cracking the worm gear. I can't even find parts on line!! Nelson won't return emails either. Good luck with it. Any links to on line parts would be appreciated.

Comment

You might call Breed & co. they carry some off the wall stuff.

Comment

I tried Breed. thanx for the heads up, but no dice.

Ended up buying online.

Got the parts today and once I put the arms... going in the right direction, it worked like a charm.

Comment

I have one of those lawn tractors, have a sprinkler system now so I don't need it. Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours, PM me if interested.

Comment

Working...
            X