Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Arrest record question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrest record question?

I am trying to find out if a person I know was recently arrested in Smith county, TX. Is there a website I can get this info.? This is my ex daughter-in-law who has joint custody of my grand children. Word is she was arrested for drug related charges.

i dont know how arrest records are handled, but cant you just call the courthouse?

Comment

I believe, just because you are arrested will not show anything YET. You have to be tried and convicted to have a record. I also believe if it is dropped to deferred adjudication there will still be no record if all the requirements are met.

I only know this because of DWi offenders. I spoke to an attorney friend and was curious how some folks have 5 dwi arrest and still drive. He said because you can get bail on the first one then get another arrest before your first case is tried in a court.

It may be in your local court review paper.

Comment

In Harris County (Houston) you can go to the sheriff's dept web site and see if someone has ever been in the jail (convicted or not). Once they are convicted, it becomes public record. Go to the county clerks web site for misdemeanors and the dictrict clerk's web site for felonies

Comment

Try Criminal Searches.com

Comment

PublicData.com is the source for public information and public records. Databases include Drivers License databases, Sex Offender databases, Voter databases, and Criminal Databases.

Comment

Here you go:

Comment

Its public record on arrests, just call the jail

Comment

Thanks guys. The link that Nativetexan sent me was exactly what I needed. Wow, the TBH website is so cool, If you have a question just ask and someone will know.

Comment

Call a bails bondsman they can look it up and tell you some of the details

Comment

Working...
                    X