X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good!!!

Comment

Update:
      Went to check it out in person and man it looks so much better in person. Color like I thought it was was a little off in pics. As for the Texas flag he’s taking care of that and repainting the one I asked for. Other than that it’s exactly what I dreamed it would be. Went ahead and ordered a new set of Harley style headlights with the black buckets and a new black third brake light since mine looks pretty worn out. Fog lights and maybe some sort of off road lights will be next.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looks sweet!

Those upgrades are worth more then my paid off 2014 I bet lol

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          Looks sweet!

Those upgrades are worth more then my paid off 2014 I bet lol

Not unless you got a heck of a deal. You may be surprised. I think with everything including new wheels and tires I’ll have about $11,000 in the build. Obviously I won’t ever get that back out of the truck but it’s for me to have and keep. I love this old truck.[emoji2]

Comment

Freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
              Freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jethro

Comment

You done good, Sir!

Comment

Dude you are about to make me spend some money! That is sah-weet!!!!

Comment

Very nice. Jealous

Comment

Took this picture before I left the shop. Man my truck is long lol.

Comment

Sweet truck man! Would love to have an old Jeep Scrambler done that way for the farm!

Comment

Looks great brother . I love long beds! Wouldn't own anything else if I could help it.

Comment

Truck looks great! Glad they're taking care of the Texas flag for you.

Since you're not too far up the road from me, would you mind if I take a look at it when you get it back? I've been tossing the idea around of doing this to my truck.

Again, looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
                              Truck looks great! Glad they're taking care of the Texas flag for you.

Since you're not too far up the road from me, would you mind if I take a look at it when you get it back? I've been tossing the idea around of doing this to my truck.

Again, looks great!

Sure. When I get it back I’ll holler at ya.

Comment

Ordered these today for inside the front bumper. Seems like they’ll get the job done.

Comment

Working...
                                X