No announcement yet.

How many fly fishermen on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just returned from float trip on the Eagle River out of Edwards. Great fishing right now with some great hatches. Caught 20 plus browns and bows - all on dry flies. The next couple weeks should be amazing. Poor job of taking fish pictures but here is a couple from the trip:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9030.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	24587507

Name:	IMG_9031.jpg
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	24587508

Name:	IMG_9042.jpg
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	24587509

Comment

Fishing the Eagle and others around there end of September.

Comment

Just got back from a couple days in South Fork CO. Fishing was phenomenal. Got over 40 browns to hand one day. Will add some more pics and a write up later.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Went to POC this weekend. Caught my first reds on the fly.

Comment

A few more pics. Son's first trout on a fly.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Heading to SLC in a few weeks. I was going to head up and either fish the Green or head to Jackson, WY. Anyone know any good guides? I was going to stay at a lodge but $1600 a day per person to rich for my blood

Comment

Ive been thinking about getting a little more into bass fishing with a fly rod, so I got shawn at Tailwaters to go over what would be a good bass set up..

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RzmCeB3AL4&t=82s"]Beginner Fly Fishing: Bass Fishing Basics!! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I’m going nuts thinking about going to New Zealand to fish for brown trout. Has anyone been there and done it?

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                    I’m going nuts thinking about going to New Zealand to fish for brown trout. Has anyone been there and done it?
                    No but it is a bucket list trip for sure!!!! Take a plethora of pics

Comment

No I haven't but John guided me around Jackson hole one year and he told me about the giants and showed me pictures. Must be incredible.

New Zealand fly fishing - A trout and fly fishing lodge set in the heart of the breathtaking Nelson Lakes National Park in the stunning South Island. Take home great vacation memories from New Zealand's top fly and trout fishing area.

Comment

I think Burnadel has. Definitely on the list for me. There's just too many places closer to home for so much cheaper, but one day i'll have to stop making excuses.

Comment

Lower Laguna Madre

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
                            Lower Laguna Madre

Guided or is that your skiff?

Comment

Guided or is that your skiff?

It’s mine ‘14 hpxt

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
                                It’s mine ‘14 hpxt

Sweet, I’ve got a place on Baffin that I have been wanting to run a skiff out of. Lots of back lakes and flats to pole I just can’t get skinny enough out of my bay boat.

Comment

Working...
                                X