X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck today.

I just had a little 4pt come through.

Comment

They’re going full jihad on the place just SE of me. That dude ain’t missing either! I sure hope it’s pigs...

Comment

Them Swhackers do the job.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigthicketboy View Post
          them swhackers do the job.

sent from my xt1585 using tapatalk
          nice!!!

Comment

That’s a wrap for today. I picked up an on the water electronics class to teach this afternoon and most likely won’t be done in time to hunt. If I am it’ll be behind the house and I don’t have signal there. We’ll resume in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PM me info on that electronics class!

Comment

Electronics class went well, I also had to put on a flipping clinic! Best 5 was over 30lbs with a 9, 7.5, and 5.5!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                  Electronics class went well, I also had to put on a flipping clinic! Best 5 was over 30lbs with a 9, 7.5, and 5.5!!!

Big girls were biting this evening I see.

Comment

I like a good flipping bite. Is that Rayburn in the back ground??

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                      I like a good flipping bite. Is that Rayburn in the back ground??

No sir

Comment

Hope you filleted all them ditch pickles and saved some slabs lives!!![emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post

Williams been known to rock the t-shirt and flip flops in the woods. He had me post this from last year. I’m thinking I need one of those lucky shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                            Williams been known to rock the t-shirt and flip flops in the woods. He had me post this from last year. I’m thinking I need one of those lucky shirts.
                            That’s how my ol buddy rolls. When he dies I’m gonna make sure they put him in the ground in a Nautical Mile Marine T Shirt, flip flops, and a pair of shorts lol.

Headed back to Bluegum to meet my cousin. Gonna take advantage of these bonus days off.

Comment

Good luck nice fish, I still plan on looking you up soon for a fishing trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                                Good luck nice fish, I still plan on looking you up soon for a fishing trip.
                                Come on with it!

My cousin Eastexhunt aka Bobby is up on the hill in the killing box about 150yds away. As long as he don’t shoot in the 0-270* quadrant (he’s a DD so he gets it) I won’t die this morning lol. I’m back down in the creek bottom in a climber that we call the North Foodplot Ladder Stand. Same one I’ve been hunting. White oaks are raining acorns, it’s cool but not cold. Gotta go take a UA midmorning in Nac so we’ll probably hunt til 10:00 or so and slip off. I’ll update at better light.

Comment

Working...
                                X