TAG Outdoors Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TAG Outdoors Photography

So I know I’m way behind the curve on social media in regards to waiting 10+ years on creating pages to share photography, but oh well! It is what it is haha

Anyways, The Wife and I started an Instagram @tag_outdoors and a Facebook Page TAG Outdoors this past year to share our Outdoor Lifestyle Photography if any of you would like to follow along. If you like professional photos and love the Outdoors, you’ll love our photos. (I’m not selling anything, just enjoy sharing pics)

I’ve been playing with cameras for 19 years now, started at 15! I do more hunting with my cameras these days than my guns, but I still love following our hunters around the ranch getting those details and memories for them to have.

My plan is to use this thread to share some of our pictures several times a week because if most of y’all are like me... Not really a fan of social media...

Hope y’all enjoy the pics! If y’all have any questions about photography send em!

Thanks,
    Taylor

Comment

Comment

TAG Outdoors Photography

Last edited by TGoody; 11-21-2018, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Good stuff! Post a bunch. That second shot with the tall grass is my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
            Good stuff! Post a bunch. That second shot with the tall grass is my favorite.

Thanks, mine too!!! And I’ll keep em coming man.

Comment

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Comment

@tag_outdoors on Instagram if y’all want to follow us for outdoor/wildlife/landscape photos everyday

Comment

Been following you in insta for a while and really enjoy your feed!

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

That shot through the coyote's mouth is pretty darn cool.

Comment

These are beautiful shots of the wildlife encounter.

Comment

Great shots! Curious, what's your go to lens for longer shots?

I'm chomping at the bit to get a longer lens, thinking about a Sigma 150-600.

Comment

Originally posted by Tims View Post
                              Nice work!
                              Thanks, really appreciate it!

Originally posted by TexAg07 View Post
                              Been following you in insta for a while and really enjoy your feed!

Thanks for the follow, all that stuff helps. At some point I’ll make a website and sell some prints but right now just trying to show some work and get our name out there. Never realized how social media is like having another job lol

Comment

Working...
                              X