Dating a younger woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dating a younger woman

Other than not understanding half the things she says to me, I really don't see any downside to it! I asked her if her being 8 when I graduated highschool creeped her out, and she said "no, I think it's rad!" Two thumbs up all the way around.

But I will ask for any advice from you guys that may be in the same boat as me. Let's hear it.

Really can't respond to this thread in an effective manner without photos of said girlfriend.

Comment

Maturity level will play a big role. Where are ya'll at in your lives? Goals for retirement, kids, ect.

Comment

Favorite quote from my buddy who still lives in College Station. You know what they say... I get older and they stay the same age!

Comment

That is the exact scenario I have with my wife. We are 10 years apart. We met at 21 and 31...so it wasn't too creepy, at least in my opinion. We have had our share of bumps along the way, but we have made it passed our 20th Anniversary in May with 4 kids (3 teens/1 pre-teen). To tell you the truth I get high fives everywhere! Life is good!

Comment

Good luck with that!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

If I have to do it again in this life time (god forbid) I am going young. Good job!

Comment

Comment

I'm 38 and my girlfriend just turned 30. It's not to creepy although the kiddo likes to bring up the age gap with comments like you were in college when she was in 8th grade. Haha

Comment

No help here. I married older. But she looks 10 years younger than me!

Comment

Dk about the age thing. I do know they're all crazy. Some just have more experience. Just kidding. Kind of.

Comment

My wife is 11 years younger than me......their easier to train at that age!

Comment

Def. a learning experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                            Other than not understanding half the things she says to me, I really don't see any downside to it! I asked her if her being 8 when I graduated highschool creeped her out, and she said "no, I think it's rad!" Two thumbs up all the way around.

But I will ask for any advice from you guys that may be in the same boat as me. Let's hear it.

Either you're old, or "rad" is in use again.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Really can't respond to this thread in an effective manner without photos of said girlfriend.
                              This man is smart. Following

Comment

Working...
                              X