Trumps message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
    He exposed nothing. Even the Dems know the "squad" are whack jobs and represent a small segment of their voters. They played the race card against their own side and even the main stream media had to acknowledge and report on the chasm. But the egomaniac in the White House wanted to hear the cheers of his adoring supporters and made perhaps the most ignorant comment he has made to date - and gave the Dems a way out of it at least for now.
    That's your opinion. Let's watch and see how this turns out. My bet, it turns out in his favor, like everything else that some people on here were mockingbirding and whining about. Russian collusion anyone?

Comment

First of all, you are drawing some accurate conclusions about what I said. Of course the country was divided pre-Trump. IMO though, how whacked out or divisive the left is does not justify what Trump is doing.

I remember when Dems would support Obama no matter his lies and dishonesty. Their fall back position when confronted with the irrefutable truth was to invoke something Bush did. As though in their minds, it didn't matter what their guy did as long as they thought our guy was worse.

My barometer for what I think our country needs as a leader is not - as long as he/she is not as bad as the other side. It would take less effort for Trump to rise above the lunacy of the left, including the media, and expose them for what they are than what he is doing.

Republicans are losing ground in every single demographic and while Trump plays to the cheers of those who love his behavior, he is pushing more people away than the opposite. So cheer and defend away. Just don't be surprised when he goes too far and ends up losing in 2020 just because he can't keep his ego in check and his mouth shut.

Wrong wrong wrong. He IS NOT losing voters across all demographics. In face he is gaining in black and Hispanic voters.
      Just because you say it, doesn’t make it true.

Guys, I think politics has just changed. We have to fight back hard. I’m proud to have a president fighting. He’s **** near alone fighting a corrupt establishment !

Can’t be done with pleases and thank yous and other pleasantries.
      Last edited by JLivi1224; 07-19-2019, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        That's your opinion. Let's watch and see how this turns out. My bet, it turns out in his favor, like everything else that some people on here were mockingbirding and whining about. Russian collusion anyone?
        Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        Wrong wrong wrong. He IS NOT losing voters across all demographics. In face he is gaining in black and Hispanic voters.
        Just because you say it, doesn’t make it true.
        Man you guys are wasting your typing fingers.... This RINO is blind as a bat... He doesn't want Trump to succeed because he's not playing by the old school rules and nothing you type/say will change that... just let him wallow in his misery... some people just enjoy bitching and being mad at things...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Man you guys are wasting your typing fingers.... This RINO is blind as a bat... He doesn't want Trump to succeed because he's not playing by the old school rules and nothing you type/say will change that... just let him wallow in his misery... some people just enjoy bitching and being mad at things...
          A lot of people don't want him to succeed, but he is doing it anyway. That's what's so great about it. That dang winning meanie.

Comment

Like you define what a Republican is. Give me a break. I actually hope those guys are right and I'm wrong, I just don't think they are.

Republicans are losing ground in every key demographic. Liberals own our universities and are effectively shutting down political discourse while graduating overwhelmingly liberal classes of voters year after year. They own the airwaves and social media - not just the news but the entertainment media as well - every major channel has a liberal hate spewing version of Colbert, Noah or whoever - who poison the general public against conservatism every single day. Twitter, Google, FB - are you paying attention?

Division works for the Dems because that has been their strategy since they went all in on identity politics. But it won't work for Republicans because our base isn't expanding. Trump won't even risk alienating the racist element, albeit very small, because he needs it.

In 2016, the Dems ran the worst, most overtly corrupt candidate in our nation's modern history and just barely lost. There was a poll that showed that 8 out of 10 democratic voters openly acknowledged she was dishonest. And Trump barely beat her.

All he has does since then is give them the fuel to keep pumping out their propaganda. It is wearing on people, even those who support him and want him to succeed. So if you think it is a good idea to intentionally make racially charged comments to bait the left into calling him a racist, then keep on cheering. I'm not.

If you can't process that without insulting or mocking, then that is on you not me.

Comment

Republicans are losing ground in every single demographic and while Trump plays to the cheers of those who love his behavior, he is pushing more people away than the opposite.
              Can you sight your source for this please? I'd like to read how this conclusion was reached.

Comment

ttech, it wasn't a racially charged comment. Show me where there was even race brought up. You CAN'T, because it WASN'T! You don't like Trump, we get it. People like yourself are the ones keeping this division going. Just stop!

Comment

Ain't nobody insulting or mocking anything or anyone but you and your rhetoric of YOUR President. What I stated was fact borne out by your own words. The best description of you is RINO, in reality it's probably much worse. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. "blind as a bat" is a simile of how you see this President and what he is doing... No insulting or mocking unless you can't handle the truth.

Comment

exactly. The left has changed the game. The old school rules are not and will not be effective in today’s political landscape.

Comment

In 2016, the Dems ran the worst, most overtly corrupt candidate in our nation's modern history and just barely lost. There was a poll that showed that 8 out of 10 democratic voters openly acknowledged she was dishonest. And Trump barely beat her.
                      When he won POTUS, we didn't truly know what his plan was or what he'd accomplish but he won anyways. Now we, & America, do know what he's all about & that is America & Americans. It'll be a landslide this time.

This is for you & the yank "hntr" from up north:
                      Why you're so standoffish of Trump is beyond me. Besides his comments on twitter (which is his only outlet to get his true words out w/out the media misconstruing it), what is it that he's done wrong since he's become POTUS?

Comment

Ain't nobody insulting or mocking anything or anyone but you and your rhetoric of YOUR President. What I stated was fact borne out by your own words. The best description of you is RINO, in reality it's probably much worse. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. "blind as a bat" is a simile of how you see this President and what he is doing... No insulting or mocking unless you can't handle the truth.
                        That you lack the capacity to process an alternative perspective that is in no way anti-Republican much less "much worse" is a reflection of your ignorance, not mine.

Same goes for his comments directed at the liberal loon "squad". I never argued they were racist. But they were intentionally racially charged and for the divisive purpose achieved. If you favor that strategy, so be it.

When you go to vote in 2020, your vote won't count any more because you think you are more Republican than others. It won't count more than mine. And it won't count more than those you'd choose to join the other party just because you can't accept criticism of our president when it is deserved.

Comment

That you lack the capacity to process an alternative perspective that is in no way anti-Republican much less "much worse" is a reflection of your ignorance, not mine.

Same goes for his comments directed at the liberal loon "squad". I never argued they were racist. But they were intentionally racially charged and for the divisive purpose achieved. If you favor that strategy, so be it.

When you go to vote in 2020, your vote won't count any more because you think you are more Republican than others. It won't count more than mine. And it won't count more than those you'd choose to join the other party just because you can't accept criticism of our president when it is deserved.
                          Show me where the comment was racially charged. Maybe it's that alternative perspective you speak of.

Comment

ttech, it wasn't a racially charged comment. Show me where there was even race brought up. You CAN'T, because it WASN'T! You don't like Trump, we get it. People like yourself are the ones keeping this division going. Just stop!
                            Bingo!!

Comment

Not racist, but “racially charged”. This is your conclusion from a statement that never stated or eluded to race at any time.

The majority of us do have criticisms of Trump. We just don’t let feelings get in the way of facts. And the FACTS are:

1. Historically low unemployment for ALL demographics
                              2. GDP growth that which obama said would require a “magic wand”
                              3. Job creation at a historic pace
                              4. 2M more jobs than there are job seekers
                              5. The appointment of conservative judges nationwide
                              6. Deregulation of industrial America
                              7. Respect once again on the world stage
                              8. Sanctions on Iranian and NK regimes
                              9. Removal from the illegal and preposterous Iran deal! (As opposed to sending billions of dollars to the number 1 state sponsor of terror) https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...-to-iran-back/
                              10. Removal from NAFTA
                              11. Initiation of USMCA trade agreement
                              12. Tackling an enormous trade deficit with China
                              On and on and on TTECH.

ALL WHILE FIGHTING THE SWAMP ON BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE!

IF THE ABOVE CAME AT THE EXPENSE OF PLEASANTRIES THEN SO BE IT.
                              Last edited by JLivi1224; 07-19-2019, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Show me where the comment was racially charged. Maybe it's that alternative perspective you speak of.
                                Because the only logical reference to "who originally came from countries whose....." is the ethnicity of the women he was speaking of as they are all US citizens who were duly elected to the House. The US, with the exception of Omar, is their original home country.

Why make that reference and tell them to go back home unless you were intentionally pulling race into it for the purposes achieved?

If the "squad" was made up of 4 white people with no obvious ethnic ties, would have he used the same language? Of course not. He played this for exactly what happened. You can argue that it wasn't racist, but you can't argue that it wasn't intentionally divisive and its own form of race baiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X