Elite impulse34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite impulse34

I like the look of the new elite and the speed so I picked one up. Got it rigged out last night and shot a few arrows. Now feels great and maybe a touch heavier in the hand compared with my hoyts. Draw cycle is a little stiff compared to other elites but it's steady all the way back into the stop. Back wall as always is fantastic. It's holds great at full draw and at 20 yards arrows seem to hit well even when I didn't make a great shot. Very quiet in hand at the shot. Maybe a slight buzz compared to my carbon bows but not much. I do really like that I can rip it back to the stop and it doesn't seem to recoil forward and want to go off. Fit and finish are excellent as always.

My numbers:
    70.6 lbs at 29 inches
    Arrow weight 445 grains
    288 fps average over 3 shots

Doc you can't be posting stuff like this when I just got my 2015 Synergy only 4 months ago! You're gonna make my wife mad when I go buy the new one.

Show some pics!

Comment

This is the only pic I have at the moment. I have some 60x strings and cables on the way. Should look good when it's all done. Strings will be neon green, dark green and a neon yellow pinstripe.

Comment

What sight is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
          What sight is that?
          Hogg father slider with 3 pins. It's my hybrid sight. Fixed pins for 20-30-40 then I can dial it in for longer ranges.

Comment

Shot one a couple weeks back at CCR. Big mistake now I want one bad and my E35 is only on its second season. Sweet rig Doc!

Comment

Originally posted by gmac View Post
              Shot one a couple weeks back at CCR. Big mistake now I want one bad and my E35 is only on its second season. Sweet rig Doc!
              My bowshop owner/friend was giving me grief about being a 2-3 bow a year guy! I can't help myself with new bows. At least I have been selling a few and just switching over the accessories. I have a huge archery addiction problem!!!!

Comment

I went from Mathews to the Elite Hunter about a year ago. The wall on these bows is really a beautiful thing!!! Ive shot the new line up and like them all, something the banker hates hearing......

Comment

Its a sweet bow and will be huntin with my I34 this weekend. I went all black but really like the max1 camo. Sweet rig Doc!

Comment

Hopefully some better pics. Winds going to be howling this weekend so I'm not sure I will shoot much. I'll post up some more review as I shoot it more and when I get the custom strings and cables put on.

Comment

you like that tight spot quiver?...shoot with it on?

Comment

cool...
                        Bow Parn!

Comment

I will be ordering mine soon

Comment

Working...
                          X