Air gun shop ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air gun shop ???

Trying to find an airgun shop in Houston, or Beaumont. I have a Marksman model 70 that was made by Weihrauch back in the late 80's. I'm in need of a rear sight to get it back in operation. Any ideas.

Let me know if you find one

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

You would probably have better luck searching for the part online than trying to find a shop. Something like this.

Comment

I have an old air gun that I need repaired

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd ask Pete Pieper. I know he's got a few airguns, and while he may not work on them, he might know someone who does.

Comment

Search for a forum called “ Airgun Nation “ or “ Gateway to Airguns “.

Comment

www.airgunwarriors.com I probably the best place to look. Join the forum and do a search. It is probably the most extensive site for ALL brands/types of air guns. It used to be known as "The Yellow". It was sold, but still same members/users and now a lot more user friendly...
              Air Gun Nation, is VERY limited in true information unless you are an Airguns of Arizona fanboy or want something FX... It is VERY restricted to brand variety and is heavily edited by the Admin's...

You can also do a YouTube or Google search for Earnest Rowe and go to his site... He is one of THE premier airgun service/repair/tuning guys in the States.

You aren't likely to find any air gun parts, especially German air gun parts except on line.

Comment

I had a very nice gentleman from Connecticut respond to my post on Air Gun Nation. After a few PM's he offered to mail me the parts that I needed. I offered to pay for them, but he said no that he had no need for the parts. He sent another PM with a tracking number, they are on the way to Texas. There are still great people in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
                  I had a very nice gentleman from Connecticut respond to my post on Air Gun Nation. After a few PM's he offered to mail me the parts that I needed. I offered to pay for them, but he said no that he had no need for the parts. He sent another PM with a tracking number, they are on the way to Texas. There are still great people in the world.

Glad to hear you got what you needed.

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
                    That's great! Lotta good folks on those air gun forums too... kinda small scale of what we have here on TBH... Let us know how your repair goes and how she shoots after you get things lined out.

Comment

Working...
                    X