Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 01-11-2018, 10:42 AM   #151
goldtip5575
Six Point

Hunt In: Kinney Co.

Definitely my pet peeve. I can handle it if they are passing someone, but if not passing get out of the left hand Lane, especially if faster traffic is behind you. Too many people just park it in the left hand Lane their whole trip.
goldtip5575 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 10:46 AM   #152
whitecrow
Four Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by refugioco View Post
Two semis driving in the right lane, truck one going 70, truck 2 going 71. Well truck 2 is not going to put up with this so he takes to the passing lane. Several minutes later he finally gets around and gives you the lane. It happens so many times on I10, I think it needs a new definition in Websters, because you are not getting around.
My son calls this an "elephant pass". See it all the time driving to Junction on 10. See all kinds of stuff driving on 10, but I have enough stress, so I don't get too worked up til some focktard runs up behind me flashing his lights.........then I get stress.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 10:55 AM   #153
Swampa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySRT8U View Post
These threads always show who the *******s are lol. If you are in the left lane and someone is coming up behind you going faster, it is the law to move over. It doesn't matter is they are going 30 mph or 130 mph. It's not your job to regulate their speed. Also, if you have to pass someone on the right for not moving over, there is absolutely no reason to cut them off so hard they have to slam their brakes. It seems like people on both sides of this argument just want to be dicks for no reason.
Ching ching

I love it when this topic pops up every couple of months. Cheap entertainment!
Swampa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 11:01 AM   #154
Aggiehunter08
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The World

Lefty cruisers are just a little sloooow all the way around. We've had several admitting guilt here
Aggiehunter08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 11:11 AM   #155
Seay
Six Point

Hunt In: Brownwood, Tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by rut-ro View Post
Whatís the hurry? Lifeís to short just cruise.
Life's short so get where you're going to enjoy yourself while you can!!

Don't take you're time getting there or you'll miss that buck!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Seay is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 11:21 AM   #156
Traildust
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Green Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySRT8U View Post
These threads always show who the *******s are lol. If you are in the left lane and someone is coming up behind you going faster, it is the law to move over. It doesn't matter is they are going 30 mph or 130 mph. It's not your job to regulate their speed. Also, if you have to pass someone on the right for not moving over, there is absolutely no reason to cut them off so hard they have to slam their brakes. It seems like people on both sides of this argument just want to be dicks for no reason.

We call that action "circumcision"
Traildust is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 11:22 AM   #157
ezypikns
Eight Point

Hunt In: Way down yonder in the Indian Nation.
Default I usually drive about five miles over the speed limit.

In the right lane.

unless I have to pass.

What scares the s**t out of me are the people.......sorry, mostly in pickups, who roar up behind me and get about six inches off my bumper.

Believe me, I'm GIVING YOU THE LANE. I don't want to die, nor do I wish that for you.

But for Heaven's sake, give me a millisecond to GET OUT OF YOUR WAY!
ezypikns is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 11:25 AM   #158
slicktricker
Ten Point

Hunt In: Grayson Co Public Land

Don't go through El Paso if this bothers you. Worst drivers ever period.
slicktricker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 11:29 AM   #159
oktx
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wise County

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
It's cute when someone is so ****in wrong but thinks theyre so right..and then claims others dont understand....

Read the whole ****in sign.
Here's your sign.
Read this one.
Name:  IMG_1808.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  33.7 KB
oktx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 11:31 AM   #160
glen
Pope & Young

Hunt In: anywhere

My favorite excuse I hear is- I was trying to get around that guy- Sign here
glen is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 11:48 AM   #161
30-30
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Hopkins and Montague County

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLivi1224 View Post
I don't care if you're speeding by 10 or 50. If you don't run up on me, I'll get over.
Why did you veer left to pass if someone was running up in that lane?

I jest. Everyone gets where theyíre going happily when folks are courteous. That goes for tailgaters and slowpokes alike.
30-30 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 12:14 PM   #162
BrianL
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Lamar, Dickens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traildust View Post
[/size][/font]

We call that action "circumcision"
I call it me getting a new paint job on my old truck! My brakes dont work that good anyway.
BrianL is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 12:16 PM   #163
BrianL
Pope & Young

My biggest peeve is the guy tailgating me, because Im following right behind the car in front of me.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:19 PM   #164
Texas Grown
Pope & Young

I were in law enforcement, I'd be in traffic division enforcing speed limits.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!
Texas Grown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 12:40 PM   #165
Stykbow
Ten Point

Hunt In: Newton, Tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
Left lane is for passing, Texas state law.
This !!!
Stykbow is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 12:58 PM   #166
BTGuard
Ten Point

Hunt In: Iowa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopsknives View Post
I think it's new Texans - I've traveled the country and in southern states this is common knowledge but up north not so much!
It's funny you said that. I recently drove down to Waco from Iowa, and never in my whole entire life have I been stuck behind so many slow people in the left lane then when I got to Texas. I've put tens of thousands of miles on interstates in IA, MN, SD, NE, KS, and MS yet Texans didn't seem to understand how to get out of the way!

Maybe a good question would be what is a typical cruising speed on the interstate in Texas? Up here I usually do 7-10 over, but when I got into Texas if I tried that I had to take my cruise off every 30 seconds for some dingus in the left lane.

Now don't get me wrong, I see it up here too it just seemed to happen much more consistently there.
BTGuard is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 01:51 PM   #167
ByronB
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM View Post
It concerns me that there are so many adults that can't control their emotions over something so trivial.

DJ
This^^^^. LOL.....Mods should probably close this thread.
ByronB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 01:57 PM   #168
TexaRican
Pope & Young

Hunt In: East Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronB View Post
This^^^^. LOL.....Mods should probably close this thread.
What? Nobody has even brought up bicyclers yet!
TexaRican is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 02:01 PM   #169
bullets13
Ten Point

Hunt In: Marion Co, Jefferson Co

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
You will get pulled over on Hwy 96 between Buna and Silsbee for riding in the left lane. I see it every week.

Glen, I know you have a lot of experience in this field but we had a local accident on Hwy 69/73 in Port Arthur(between the cloverleaf & Academy) a year or two ago along these lines. A lady got really ****** and locked them up on the Highway resulting in a pileup with a fatality. It may have been an Entergy truck perhaps? She was charged with negligent homicide if I remember correctly?
I remember that one. what an idiot.
bullets13 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 02:01 PM   #170
glen
Pope & Young

Hunt In: anywhere

This thread could use a pic of the TBH bike rider girl
glen is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 02:16 PM   #171
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young Cty

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen View Post
It is a courtesy to move to the right lane to allow another to pass .

If you drive with your hazard lights on because it's raining or the roads are slick, you deserve to have enough limbs cut off that you can never drive again, and your favorite pet killed. Who are these ****ing people? And why do they not realize how stupid that is?

Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-11-2018 at 02:19 PM..
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 03:10 PM   #172
neilmc70
Eight Point

Hunt In: Jack,Parker,Tarrant,Young

Doesn't matter if you're doing 50mph or 150mph, someone behind you in the
left lane is obviously in a bigger hurry than you. Nobody has time to explain what the rush is while going 50-150mph down the highway or if they just want to speed. The "but I was doing the speed limit" is never going to solve anything! People have to drive faster than the posted speed limit sometimes
and it shouldn't be your slow left lane driving ***** that prevents that!
neilmc70 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 03:28 PM   #173
Cajun shooter
Ten Point

Hunt In: Oakwood

I will never understand the argument against this! No one has ever had another car fall out of the sky and start tailgating them. Everyone of you who complains about people tailgating them acts like it just suddenly happen. When someone comes up from behind you, they have likely been coming from miles away and finally caught to you after finally making past all the other grandmas. If you are paying attention to the traffic around you and not day dreaming or on your phone, you will see cars approaching from a long way off.

I personally always try to make sure whether Iím in traffic or in line at the grocery store that Iím not holding other people up. Thatís called courtesy or thoughtfulness. Iím usually the fast driver but sometimes Iím not. When Iím not I try to make sure no one even has to slow down to get past me by simply paying attention behind me as well as in front and to the sides.

I think the biggest problem here is some people are simply scared to death to drive and suck at it, so they are always in panic mode. Others are just out enjoying themselves on a little self interest joy ride and they donít care that other people might have some place to be and itís important or urgent that they get there on time.

Hereís another aspect. If Iím in the left lane going 10 mile per hour faster than you and youíre in the left lane. If I slow down to your speed, letís say 20 car lengths back. Would you ever move out to the left lane? Iíd be willing to bet my truck you would stay right where you are. So if I want to go faster than you but youíre in the left lane, am I suppose to call you on your phone and ask you to please move over and let me by? This is exactly what this argument is sounding like. Like we who want to go faster than the left lane cruisers are suppose to somehow ask nicely ask if we may pass you. I can absolutely assure you, if you are complaining about people suddenly running up behind you, then you likely 9 out of 10 times this happens, you have not been paying attention.

Hereís what I know for sure. No one ever ever ever comes up from behind me in the left lane and gets ****** off because I didnít let them pass me soon enough. This never ever ever happens because I simply donít want to impose on other people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cajun shooter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 03:32 PM   #174
texan4ut
Ten Point

Hunt In: Where I can, Terrell County

I think speeders should be shot. Rant over.
texan4ut is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 03:34 PM   #175
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun shooter View Post
I will never understand the argument against this! No one has ever had another car fall out of the sky and start tailgating them. Everyone of you who complains about people tailgating them acts like it just suddenly happen. When someone comes up from behind you, they have likely been coming from miles away and finally caught to you after finally making past all the other grandmas. If you are paying attention to the traffic around you and not day dreaming or on your phone, you will see cars approaching from a long way off.

I personally always try to make sure whether Iím in traffic or in line at the grocery store that Iím not holding other people up. Thatís called courtesy or thoughtfulness. Iím usually the fast driver but sometimes Iím not. When Iím not I try to make sure no one even has to slow down to get past me by simply paying attention behind me as well as in front and to the sides.

I think the biggest problem here is some people are simply scared to death to drive and suck at it, so they are always in panic mode. Others are just out enjoying themselves on a little self interest joy ride and they donít care that other people might have some place to be and itís important or urgent that they get there on time.

Hereís another aspect. If Iím in the left lane going 10 mile per hour faster than you and youíre in the left lane. If I slow down to your speed, letís say 20 car lengths back. Would you ever move out to the left lane? Iíd be willing to bet my truck you would stay right where you are. So if I want to go faster than you but youíre in the left lane, am I suppose to call you on your phone and ask you to please move over and let me by? This is exactly what this argument is sounding like. Like we who want to go faster than the left lane cruisers are suppose to somehow ask nicely ask if we may pass you. I can absolutely assure you, if you are complaining about people suddenly running up behind you, then you likely 9 out of 10 times this happens, you have not been paying attention.

Hereís what I know for sure. No one ever ever ever comes up from behind me in the left lane and gets ****** off because I didnít let them pass me soon enough. This never ever ever happens because I simply donít want to impose on other people.

Common Courtesy. Un-fortunately it's going the way of common sense.
Old 01-11-2018, 03:35 PM   #176
ByronB
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwitaplan View Post
I'm not sure "idiot speeder" is the correct term. Idiot slow driver and idiot blocking left lane is correct. If no one is in the left lane and I am speeding then I do not bother anyone.
I do not think you read in to the sarcasm. Both illegal. I pull over to let cars pass. For "the few" bravado guys on here that talk about almost clipping bumpers and such, well, they are just as much a problem on the highways we drive on. I drive about 750-1000 miles a week. I do not care for people holding up the left lane as well but I will not tailgate them because they will not move anyways. I just wait for my opportunity to pass. I don't get mad about it like most folks here according to the feedback. It is comical but it works both ways. Fast drivers, slow drivers, someone is going to wreck either way. Happens every day. Nothing going to change because people already feel the way they do. It's life 101.
Old 01-11-2018, 03:44 PM   #177
NBK75
Ten Point

Hunt In: Guadalupe and Coleman

People <••••••• Not a big fan
NBK75 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 04:13 PM   #178
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun shooter View Post

Well we know who tailgates now.

And you would lose your truck in that bet BTW. I get over to pass and get back over as soon as it's safe to.

When I'm trying to cruise 5 mph over the limit or so and the slow people (you know the actual slow ones going under the speed limit, not those already breaking the law going 5 over) are going 5 under in the right lane I have just as much right to pass them as you speedsters do. If you don't like the speed at which I'm already illegally passing them then too freaking bad. Keep on tailgating and I will pass even slower.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 04:39 PM   #179
Cajun shooter
Ten Point

Hunt In: Oakwood
Default Slow Drivers Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Well we know who tailgates now.

And you would lose your truck in that bet BTW. I get over to pass and get back over as soon as it's safe to.

When I'm trying to cruise 5 mph over the limit or so and the slow people (you know the actual slow ones going under the speed limit, not those already breaking the law going 5 over) are going 5 under in the right lane I have just as much right to pass them as you speedsters do. If you don't like the speed at which I'm already illegally passing them then too freaking bad. Keep on tailgating and I will pass even slower.

Now we know who cares about them self and no one else.

Last edited by Cajun shooter; 01-11-2018 at 05:28 PM..
Cajun shooter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 04:51 PM   #180
Native Texan
Six Point

Hunt In: Polk County

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianL View Post
My biggest peeve is the guy tailgating me, because Im following right behind the car in front of me.
When somebody rides my arse in that situation I suddenly feel the need to spray some wiper fluid on my windshield. About 10 seconds later they turn on their wipers. About 30 seconds later I do it again...and again. They usually back off, especially if they are city folks worried about water spots on their car.
Native Texan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 04:54 PM   #181
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native Texan View Post
When somebody rides my arse in that situation I suddenly feel the need to spray some wiper fluid on my windshield. About 10 seconds later they turn on their wipers. About 30 seconds later I do it again...and again. They usually back off, especially if they are city folks worried about water spots on their car.

I love this move, it's embarrassing how long I can entertain myself with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2018, 04:56 PM   #182
DRT
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri

I've washed my truck 3 or 4 times in 11 years.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 05:24 PM   #183
BrianL
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native Texan View Post
I'm doing that next time!! I drive a suburban, so I can do front and back washers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2018, 05:37 PM   #184
hoytassassin
Eight Point

Hunt In: everywhere

[quote=Acameron52;13091930]Grinds my gears man!!

Yes, you may be going ďfasterĒ than the speed limit but youíre not going ďas fastĒ as me... SO MOVE OVER!!! Or Iíll pass you to the right.[/QUOTE

Whats it matter if you pass them on the right? Doesn't seem like a big deal. Now i can tell you this... If im in the left passing people and you get on my ***** im going to slow down.... and the best part is when you go to speed past me im not going to let you as im hammering down to. Yup im that Dic*head
hoytassassin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 05:40 PM   #185
manwitaplan
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
If a person is traveling at the posted speed limit it is not against the law to drive in whatever lane they want to. It is a courtesy to move to the right lane to allow another to pass but the legal violation would be impeding traffic and a person would have to go below the maximum speed limit to impede traffic. I checked with our prosecutors and they said there is no valid law "right lane for passing only". Said there is no set distance or time set for overtaking another vehicle therefore every vehicle could possibly be overtaking another vehicle.

So let me get this straight, the state wasted millions of dollars on signs that do not mean anything. OK Gotcha.........

This thread and Sippyís thread has definitely enforced who I will ever buy a drink for.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!
manwitaplan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 05:48 PM   #186
BrianL
Pope & Young

Quote:
Houston area tried to enforce by issuing "Disreguard Posted Sign" but from my understanding all courts have thrown them out. Courts have stated impeding traffic will be taken but it is not possible to impede traffic traveling to maximum posted speed limit
I know for a fact you can get one in Paris on 271 north, if you are riding side by side with another motorcycle and the ONLY ones on the road.
Old 01-11-2018, 06:30 PM   #187
ByronB
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaRican View Post
What? Nobody has even brought up bicyclers yet!
Ha Ha. I clearly was not thinking with a right mind.
Old 01-11-2018, 06:35 PM   #188
ByronB
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRT View Post
I've washed my truck 3 or 4 times in 11 years.

I can attest to this. His truck is filthy on the outside.
Old 01-11-2018, 07:16 PM   #189
DRT
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri

The inside ain't pretty either.

DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 07:22 PM   #190
doghouse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills County

I'm taking my camper to Corpus thru San Antonio on 281 and then I37 and driving in the left lane the whole time. LOL!!! Show me I'm number 1 every time you pass. LOL!!!!!
doghouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 07:28 PM   #191
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by doghouse View Post
I'm taking my camper to Corpus thru San Antonio on 281 and then I37 and driving in the left lane the whole time. LOL!!! Show me I'm number 1 every time you pass. LOL!!!!!
That will definitely improve the already screwed up traffic in this state...
Old 01-11-2018, 07:28 PM   #192
psicoo
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hardeman County(Quanah, TX), Tom Green County(Eden, TX), Grenada & Fayetteville, MS., Russell, KS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post

If you drive with your hazard lights on because it's raining or the roads are slick, you deserve to have enough limbs cut off that you can never drive again, and your favorite pet killed. Who are these ****ing people? And why do they not realize how stupid that is?

Agreed, those flashers kill me.
psicoo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 08:47 PM   #193
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwitaplan View Post
So let me get this straight, the state wasted millions of dollars on signs that do not mean anything. OK Gotcha.........

This thread and Sippyís thread has definitely enforced who I will ever buy a drink for.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!
So who are you not buying for? The guy who drives like a maniac and tailgates or the guy who tries to drive safe?

I haven't seen a single poster that said they block traffic on purpose. Just seems like a bunch of people get ticked off at tailgaters when they don't give them enough time to get over.

Can't believe you guys throwing around "common courtesy" "common sense" etc are that dense.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 08:55 PM   #194
Da' Hitman
Six Point

Hunt In: Kerr County, Smith County

Man i was just blowing off steam after being stuck driving behind some d*ck doing 70 in the left lane for miles. I didn't know TBH has a history with these kind of topics lol definitely an eye opener knowing a lot of stickers are left lane slow pokes lol somebody even said something crappy about what vehicle i drive lol a white 2007 dodge ram 1500 with a TBH sticker on my back window right next to my Air Force Veteran sticker. Feel free to flip me off or blow your horn when i zip past you in the left lane lol
Da' Hitman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 08:58 PM   #195
JPHunting
Six Point

Hunt In: Aus & NZ mostly but anywhere in the world I'm welcome

75 m/hr is slow?! That's 120km/hr.

Over here out freeway is 110km. That's probably 65 mile I'd say. Add another couple km on that and you've got yourself a hefty ticket!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
JPHunting is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 09:01 PM   #196
150class
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPHunting View Post
75 m/hr is slow?! That's 120km/hr.

Over here out freeway is 110km. That's probably 65 mile I'd say. Add another couple km on that and you've got yourself a hefty ticket!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Some toll roads and I-10 out west is around 85mph I believe so 140kmís I think??

Was stuck behind a 64mph lefty cruiser and a 68mph lefty cruiser on my short drive home. 70mph speed limit

Also another person had a hard time with understanding what to do at a yield sign.... Bless their soul....
150class is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 09:03 PM   #197
doghouse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills County

As young guy's get older you will be just like me at 63. Not in the hurry we were in our younger years! Carry on! LOL!!!!!
doghouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 09:08 PM   #198
Tyrex750
Nubbin' Buck

Hunt In: Huntsville tx

I see this every day. I drive a 18 wheeler and people try to run u over because they are in such a hurry. Whay y'all don't understand is how much damage that 80,000 pounds is going to do to that big *** f250 u hauling *** in when u cause a wreck with one. It's going to be like stepping on a coke can. Every one is always in such a hurry now it's crazy. Just remember u won't win with a big truck no matter what u drive. Just take a deep breath and ease on down the road, u gonna be fine.
Tyrex750 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 09:22 PM   #199
Texas Grown
Pope & Young

Come on 2018-2019 deer season!
Texas Grown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2018, 09:35 PM   #200
bboswell
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever I can

Well we have been so successful in convincing the left lane loafers to be more courteous that I think our next topic should be ďthe turn laneĒ. Get your butt in it before you start slowing down to turn!
bboswell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top