Elk Chandelier Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elk Chandelier Build

Will be putting this chandelier together over the next week or so for a Member. Going to be a slow process due to my full time job but I will update photos along the way. Running wires this evening if storms don't keep me in the house. Once it's fully together I plan to stain the antlers darker with light colored tips.

6' Diameter and 3' Tall
    Attached Files

Looking good

Comment

More pics.

Comment

Was able to get the base together and all wires run through the antler. Working on drilling the top antlers out to run wires through right now.
        Attached Files

Comment

Productive evening! All antlers drilled and wired! Hollowed out a base/burr for the wire housing! More pics tomorrow.
          Attached Files

Comment

Yea, your trade is safe with you. All those antler crossings, holes drilled, and wires sticking out just gave me a headache trying to figure it out! Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by BtechDestroyer View Post
              Yea, your trade is safe with you. All those antler crossings, holes drilled, and wires sticking out just gave me a headache trying to figure it out! Looks good!

Comment

How much does one of these run? What about WT horns?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                  How much does one of these run? What about WT horns?
                  This particular size runs @ $3000. Really depends on the size/quantity of antlers used. As far as Whitetail Chandeliers they start at $500 and go up to $1750. Again, based on size/quantity of antlers used. Majority of the Whitetail Chandeliers you see me post here run $600-$750. These prices are based on using my antler supply. If customer supplies there own antlers there looking at half the price!

Comment

Alright, wiring is complete and chain is balanced out! One thing I will need to do is go and pick up some heavier guage chain!!!! Now it's time to shape and custom fit the light sockets! More pics to come.
                    Attached Files

Comment

How do you get the wires through them ?

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                        How do you get the wires through them ?
                        Long drill bits and Patience! Lol... Something I lack!

Comment

View of sockets up close.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Moving right along! Testing the lights out now. I thought I had bulbs in stock but I only have 1.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Dang man, that is looking good. 3000 sounds like a great deal. Trade you a couple Stic's for one. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X