Grizzly Elgrande Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grizzly Elgrande Broadheads

Does anyone have a stash of these heads or know of someone that has some. They are out of stock everywhere and I need some 200 grainers with Right wing bevels.

Thanks
    Derek

have 1/2 dozen brandnew grizzly rw single bevel 190gr. pm if interested

Comment

Originally posted by smokin feathers View Post
      have 1/2 dozen brandnew grizzly rw single bevel 190gr. pm if interested
      Thanks, PM sent

Comment

2 hours and 29 minutes, can't we do better than that
        Man! that IS service

Comment

done deal!!

Comment

Thanks!!! You can always count of the fine folks here on TBH!!!!!

Comment

are the 190 griz the same size as the el'grande's...> i thought they were smaller in length and width

Comment

The regular grizzly only went from 115 to 160 grains. The older elgrandes where 160 and 190 grains and the newer ones were 160 and 200 grains. These 190s will work super for the arrows I'm building.

Comment

Comment

Thanks but 3Rivers has been out for months. The product still shows up on line, but as soon as you try to order, it says "Out of Stock".

From my research it looks like Grizzly is going out of business. I hope not as they make some great heads that didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Comment

It Grizzly does go out of business, hopefully someone will buy the tooling and put them back on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wing View Post
                        It Grizzly does go out of business, hopefully someone will buy the tooling and put them back on the market.
                        I agree! All I know it there will be no more made this year. After that it is up in the air as to what is going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                        X