I need new boots, Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need new boots, Recommendations?

I just spend 2 days on my feet walking around the woods and guiding deer managment tours. My feet, legs, and back feel like they just got ran over by a Mack truck. Yesterday I wore my Double Hs, and today I switched to my Ariats didn't help.

So my question is for yall that spend the majority of your time on your feet walking with boots on, what brand/style do you recommend?

I would look at any hunting boot, like Danners.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      I would look at any hunting boot, like Danners.
      Danners!

Comment

My Danner Pronghorns are very comfortable. At the end of the day, no pain.

Comment

Ain't getting old fun?

Comment

I have over 400 miles on my lowa renagades.

Comment

Danner Pronghorns!!!!!!

Comment

I would sugggest you go with some lace ups. My feet always hurt after a day of walking in pull-on workboots. Find some made for walking - especially those made for upland bird hunting. Hard to go wrong with Danner or Red Wing.

Comment

I have tried just about every boot out there and the Justin lace up boot (non steel toe) is the best for me they just fit my feet good and they give good supprt.. I put neets foot oil on the leather and it make the uppers super soft.

I spent the day working out in the yard today and I am whooped. I aint old but I aint as young as I used to be either.

Comment

I second the Danner Pronghorns. I just spent about eight hours traipsing around Dr. Kroll's research center and my feet feel better than my knees. I like them so much I own two pair.

Comment

Russell Moccasin
                      You'll spend a pretty penny on them but you'll never have need for another boot.

Comment

It is hard to beat Danner boots, IMO

Comment

These would work great for you.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Have not tried the Danners so i can't knock them. The best ive had were T. Lamas. the worst were Rocky's.

Comment

Danners are nice, I had some. Wore the soles off of them.

As far as work boots go (the steel toe type), I just got some twisted X, square steel toes that aren't bad so far. I spend anywhere from 3 to 8 hours on my feet and the extra room in the toe is nice. these are my first pair of squares. The breaking in part was tuff, but they're getting better every day

Comment

Working...
                              X