Must Eat Places in 50 mile radius Lampasas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco View Post
    Eat at the Kountry Kitchen in Lampasas, that's the best place in town. Green Fly BBQ between Lampasas and Burnet is the best BBQ any where around that part of the country.
    I live there and I don't even eat at the Kountry Kitchen. Lol!!

Comment

Might not be your thing, but if you don't mind a bar type setting, Reverend Jims out by Buchanan Dam has a dang good cheeseburger and fries, along with some cold beer. Usually an older crowd in there so it doesn't get too rowdy, but on nice weekends, it can get pretty busy. They have a nice deck out back.

Comment

I haven't been in there for a while but I always like the Bluebonnet in Marble Falls. And we will drive from Waco to eat at the Storms in Burnet although I notice the last time I was in there they aren't hand cutting their fries anymore.

Comment

We tried Kountry Kitchen three times. Three strikes no more of my money. JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
            I live there and I don't even eat at the Kountry Kitchen. Lol!!
            X2

Comment

El tapatio in gatesville, SHRIMP QUISADILLAS! just trust me! I was skeptical at first but now its that almost every time

Comment

I had past by the Kountry Kitchen so many time thinking one of these days I am going to stop there and eat. I finally did and was soooooo disappointed.

Comment

I didn't know you could eat too many storms specials.

Comment

Originally posted by horseman View Post
                    Might not be your thing, but if you don't mind a bar type setting, Reverend Jims out by Buchanan Dam has a dang good cheeseburger and fries, along with some cold beer. Usually an older crowd in there so it doesn't get too rowdy, but on nice weekends, it can get pretty busy. They have a nice deck out back.
                    They have awesome burgers and great food. Me and Riley stop in there after our fishing trips. Keep in mind no minors after 8pm I think.

Comment

Faurie's End of the Trail Cafe in Briggs

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                        Eat at the Kountry Kitchen in Lampasas, that's the best place in town.
                        I did once!

Comment

Andice Store- hamburgers and onion rings. Put them against anyone.

Comment

"Digs" in San Saba. Doesn't look like much from the outside but the beer is cold and the steaks are the best around. Beige building just west of town.

Comment

Ritters bbq just north of Lometa is really good as well.

Comment

Try Brad's there in Lampasas. Spitting distance from Sonic.

Comment

Working...
                                X