They got my order wrong!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They got my order wrong!

Today I received an order that I placed with 3 Rivers Archery a couple days ago and they got it wrong. I ordered one 6 pack of Zwickey Eskimo 2-Blade glue on 125 grain broadheads and they sent me two 6 packs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCI0330.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	24974418

Well, I started feeling guilty because I have been ordering from 3 Rivers for 20+ years and they have always done me right. So I called them and payed for the extra package. The guy I spoke to was a little confused, said he had never seen this happen before! 15 or 20 years ago I probably would have kept them and not said a word. I guess I'm getting soft. lol

This has happened to me twice on Ebay once was weathertech floor mats. and then the second time was handle bars for the my bike.

Comment

Much easier to sleep at night with a clear conscience.

Comment

Good deal. Whas right is right!

Comment

Yep, just like telling the truth, if you don't, it will come back at you some time down the road. for doing the right thing!

Comment

Always good to do what is right.

Comment

Good for you! I ordered a set of Sure Grip Gun & Bow racks for my atv and they sent me two sets! When I called and told them they said "It was our mistake thank you for calling and Merry Christmas" I tried to pay for them but she wouldn't let me.

Comment

Yep....was checking out at tractor supply a few minutes ago and as I was leaving I realized that the lady had missed something so I had to get back in line and pay again....better than a guilty conscience though and it was a chance to teach my daughter a lesson about honesty

Comment

Lmao I just asked my 5 year old who was watching us at all times and who would have known if we would have just kept the item without paying......her reply? Jesus and Santa

Comment

Good deal Charlie. I knew that you would have done what's right Can't change who you are.

Comment

I bet you sleep well tonight!

Kudos to you for doing the right thing.

Bisch

Comment

Never wrong to do the right thing.

Comment

Do you sharpen yours on your warthog?

Comment

Kudos to you sir.

Comment

Danny, depending on how dull they are, like if I bounce one off a rock, I first touch up with a file then hone on the warthog. I can get them wicked sharp with my warthog.

Comment

Working...
                              X