Chester Scores Post them up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUT_TRAIL View Post
    This is my first post on TexasBowhunter.com & This was my first trad shoot and had a great time. I shot the longbow division Saturday and scored a 265. The first 20 targets i had a 164 score and then blew it the second half and shot a 101. Sunday I shot my new Bob Lee bow that JJ and Rob brought down to the shoot for me and I scored a 298. I won't win anything but I was pretty happy with the scores being my first shoot and the first time I had ever shot that new Bob Lee.
    Did you get the all black micarta bob lee ultimate?

Comment

Not gonna mention my score even if it was my first shoot. But I did manage to win the speed shoot Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by tstrick1993 View Post
        Not gonna mention my score even if it was my first shoot. But I did manage to win the speed shoot Saturday
        It was nice chatting with you this past weekend, Trent!

Bisch

Comment

Same to you bisch. Hopefully Il be able to make a couple more shoots.

Comment

ENW I had the Ultimate with the camo limbs. I believe we met a few times, did you have the LSU gear on? Looks like you shot a good score!

Comment

Originally posted by GUT_TRAIL View Post
              ENW I had the Ultimate with the camo limbs. I believe we met a few times, did you have the LSU gear on? Looks like you shot a good score!
              Yeah, that was me. That is a sweet bow...have fun with it!

Comment

Who was first and third recurve open?

Comment

I shot a 301 in the Ol Farts Class but I left before the awards were done. Bisch sent me a text message that I had managed to get a buckle, but I don't know what the other scores were.

My other two rounds were REALLY bad 246 and 239. I had 16 5's in the first round and 4drops. That means that my score on 20 of the 40 targets was----80. That means I shot 166 on the other 20. Now if that guy could only show up for every round.....

Until 3 weeks ago, I had not shot my bow since February, so I was not expecting much, but I wasn't expecting 16 5's either.

My Grandson, Max, shot a 299 in the Cub class and did not place.

It was fun, but I was so tired when it was over I could barely walk. I guess I am just getting old.

I did manage to order a new Blue Ridge Long Riser from Bob yesterday.

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Meuir View Post
                    I shot a 301 in the Ol Farts Class but I left before the awards were done. Bisch sent me a text message that I had managed to get a buckle, but I don't know what the other scores were.

My other two rounds were REALLY bad 246 and 239. I had 16 5's in the first round and 4drops. That means that my score on 20 of the 40 targets was----80. That means I shot 166 on the other 20. Now if that guy could only show up for every round.....

Until 3 weeks ago, I had not shot my bow since February, so I was not expecting much, but I wasn't expecting 16 5's either.

My Grandson, Max, shot a 299 in the Cub class and did not place.

It was fun, but I was so tired when it was over I could barely walk. I guess I am just getting old.

I did manage to order a new Blue Ridge Long Riser from Bob yesterday.

Wayne
                    I got to experience my first meltdown this weekend. I started getting hot at the end of my first round and shot really well on the first half of my second round. Then I absolutely fell apart and never recovered the entire weekend. Hopefully I got it out for future shoots.

Comment

I just could not pull it together either,I was pretty consistent with 306,304 and 301. I just never felt like it was going to work out the whole weekend. I did enjoy the shoot and meeting some new shooters, always good seeing old friends and new friends. Featherflinger good luck this weekend.

Eric...

Comment

Thanks Eric. Too bad you're not going to be able to make it. I enjoyed hanging out with you and the Sarrels gang. I look forward to seeing y'all again.

Comment

Maybe we can all meet up again some where near INDONESIA

Comment

MOTHER OF MARY,not INDONESIA !!!!!

Comment

Is there a website where we can see ALL of the scores instead of just the top ten?

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                                Is there a website where we can see ALL of the scores instead of just the top ten?
                                Nope!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X