Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy Tires in North San Antonio??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy Tires in North San Antonio??

Any suggestions? For a 2007 Honda Pilot. Just checked Discount at 281/Brookhollow. Quoted me $640 out the door for a BF Goodrich highway tire with a 60,000 mile warranty? Is that a good deal?

Thanks.

Can't help you on the price, but there are Discount Tire Stores every where and they will honor their warranties.

Comment

I bought tires for my wifes car, my truck and my trailer at that same Discount Tire and it's the only place that I'll buy tires. Great customer service, fix flats for free. Great prices compared to other places.

Comment

Thanks! Anyone else with good connections?

Comment

If you get a chance I would check out Pep Boys, I get all my tires from them and they usually have good prices

Comment

First place I go is Sam's on 35 & Judson Road and get prices. Then I go to a Discount Tire and show them the prices--They've always beat the Sam's price for me on my Toyota.

Don't know if Costco carries tires, but if they do, try there too. I tried the PX at Ft. Sam Houston, but even without sales tax, their prices were higher than Sam's.

Comment

Try Arts Atlas Tires. They are inside the loop on Fredricksburg rd. George Lampkin will take good care of you at a very fair price. I buy atleast 7 or 8 sets of tires from him in a year and have never had bad dealings in the last 10 years. Tell him Terry Dunn sent you.

Comment

look on ebay for the tires you want, they usually ship free and are tax free. take it to discount tires, they price match, i think they add 7 or so per tire for setup but then you get free lifetime balances and rotations

Comment

Working...
                X