• Show
Clear All

Prayers continue going up

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome news, continued prayers!

Comment

Home!

Back is sore where lumbar puncture went in but he is resting well.

Thanks TBH for the prayers. Our God is faithful...even when I am not. Thank you Lord for your faithfulness.

Comment

Good news, so glad Marshall is doing better. Prayers continued

Comment

Great news, glad y’all evaded disaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have seen these exact symptoms in a 19 year old. It was chemical imbalance with sodium.

Comment

Awesome! Amen!

Comment

Hope he is better. Prayers for your son.

Comment

Praise God!!

Comment

Thank goodness. Now what happens? Can he drive? Go back to work etc?

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          Thank goodness. Now what happens? Can he drive? Go back to work etc?
                          Taking it easy today...back to normal as he can.

All started last Sunday after lunch. Left a restaurant and man was he sick...we don’t curse much and turn to me and said “Dad!...if you don’t speed I’m gonna s**t my pants!”

So I floored it, still had to pull over a few times for it to come out other end.
                          He never really got back on track after that. Didn’t hydrate well, sleep schedule was little to none (he is 18 and a handsome boy )

Went Thursday to a workout/ devotional at the church and was determined no one could out do him...so he over did I it. Lactic acidosis build up, heat exhaustion/stroke symptoms and then the stress of the spell/seizure pushed him into panic.

To be honest as I held him Thursday night and he could not speak and was seizing I thought he was gonna die...it broke me and when I lost it so did the rest of the family. I cannot imagine living with that. He is my son and best friend in the world...I was a mess. Gives me a new reason to continue to lift you and the Mrs up often in prayer. You sir are prolly one of the strongest men I know and one day I’m gonna give ya big hug 🤗.

So everything is on...boot camp in August then AIT. After a degree at SFA in the ROTC and on to active duty as Lieutenant Cochran.

Now he knows the importance of taking care of himself.

Thanks again all..God Bless

The Cochrans
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Death from Above; 07-08-2018, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Praying for Marshall that the worst is over and his body heals and recovers. God bless your family!

Comment

Glad he's ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X