Hawaii Fishing Charters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii Fishing Charters

Any recommendations on Hawaii Fishing Charters?

Our National Conference next year is in Hawaii on the big island and I would like to take some of my customers fishing while we are there.

What should we go after? Bill Fish?

We will be there in early May.

Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by RJK70; 04-10-2018, 03:30 PM.

Following. I'm going in June and interested in the same.

Comment

Hawaii Fishing Charters

How many people are you looking to take?
      What part of the island?
      I have a handful of friends in Kona I could ask.

One owns a beautiful catamaran and takes people on bay cruises and snorkeling trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Sparkles; 04-11-2018, 06:35 AM.

Comment

I went last June, we also stayed on the big island in Hilo. The only place I found to go fishing out of was in Kona, the marina is there. I chartered the boat and went by my self, we trolled for 8 hours and got one bite, a wahoo. Trolling is about the only way to fish there because as soon as you go out of the marina the water has s about 10,000 foot deep. Good luck

Comment

I have booked the Huntress for my trip in the summer. It is the oldest and most storied boat in Hawaii. It has caught more Grandeurs (1000 pound Marlin) than all the other boats combined. The captain has been guiding for 35 years, and was named captain of the year for 2017. Thats all I needed to hear.

Comment

I went in Maui a few years ago. The fishing isnt really that great, and you dont get to keep the fish. Yes you basically are paying for the right to be a crew member on the boat. There is a marina that starts with a L (Lauana or something like that), that is supposed to be better.

Comment

Merritt designs are prized by celebrities, the best sportfishing boats money can buy. Click to take know more about us.

Comment

We went last May out of Kawaii. Beautiful 6 hours in 8 foot swells and didn't catch a thing.

Comment

Thanks guys keep them coming.

It sounds like Hawaii may not be the best fishing spot??

Comment

Working...
                  X